• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give me cookies!

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I think I have seen 3 posts to date that have been about these vids. I watched them, and they're good of course. BUT... do you need to keep on telling people to watch them? People will watch them since you're the best ganon in the world right?

... I just read your PM haha. Yea, I'm in gainesville.

Renth

Smash Hero
I think I have seen 3 posts to date that have been about these vids. I watched them, and they're good of course. BUT... do you need to keep on telling people to watch them? People will watch them since you're the best ganon in the world right?

... I just read your PM haha. Yea, I'm in gainesville.
i'm having a fest today buddy!

p.s. i moved, big house plenty of space.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
i'm having a fest today buddy!

p.s. i moved, big house plenty of space.
I'm going (at like 8 or 9!). I have class, so that's the earliest I am able to make it. I will probably be pimping a white controller, though, so it is well worth the wait. Oh, and I'll need an address if harriettheguy doesn't already have it.

And I WILL watch the videos, they're guaranteed to be entertaining.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm going (at like 8 or 9!). I have class, so that's the earliest I am able to make it. I will probably be pimping a white controller, though, so it is well worth the wait. Oh, and I'll need an address if harriettheguy doesn't already have it.

And I WILL watch the videos, they're guaranteed to be entertaining.
address =

8617 southwest 152nd avenue archer florida 32618

Harriets probably coming with fred.

Renth

Smash Hero
smashfest?? today??
yessir rock, you're welcome to come.

Note: we just moved here recently, so we aren't fully unpacked so don't mind the random clutter

p.s. rock/harriet i think your best bet at a ride would be fred if you're coming.

also, best way to get ahold of me is aim.

Top Bottom