• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give me back my NTSC Melee!!!

tedeth

Smash Master
So since the Thriller thread has been closed, I'm forced to make a new thred.

So I left my NTSC Melee and memory card at Thriller and nobody's mentioned anything about it or said anythign about it.

Point being, I would greatly apprecite having it returned to me.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I would greatly appreciate my controller back but I guess we don't all get what we like do we?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well Ted, I have a case for PAL melee that had two memory cards in it...
but no melee disc.

Maybe one of those memory cards are yours... but all in all, theres 2 melee discs missing.

tedeth

Smash Master
Could you check the memory cards for me Shaya?

Just check they both have melee save files, then try to run them both with PAL melee, if you get a no save file message or something, it'll be an NTSC save file.

EDIT: I believe the memory card was grey.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Whoever stole Ted's stuff is a gay **** and I'm gonna lightning kick them irl if they're found.
That is all.

Edit: Whoops, 1 more infraction will probably get me banned again. *Censors self*

Alzi

Smash Master
They won't turn up because someone stole them tedeth. It's simple as that someone will find out they had a extra copy of NTSC Melee and just keep it for themselfs and not make a word. Or they could of stole it on purpose.

I can confirm now i had no extra copy of NTSC Melee in my bag. Just if your wondering it might of been with me by accident and it's on the other side in perth lol.

But my bets are on someone took it and isn't going to own up. And Nova only i can lightning kick.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Really Alzi?
Really?
I wasn't aware you were a fan of putting on a dress, smash some high heels on your feet, build up static electricity in your body then nailing someone in the face with all the aforementioned attire.

The things you learn.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i accidentally stole tickles wiimote once, i figured i should keep it as payment for driving him home and having to smell his horrendous stench the whole way. Anyway i think later on sam took it and gave it back to him none of which has anything to do with your ntsc melee copy :ohwell: no more ganon bs?

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Kas bullied me and took my star wars light saber at SQUAT *cries*
But luckily (forgot who) had it and i was like yay~ you found it <3333

Top Bottom