• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give Ganondorf His Sword In Brawl group membership

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I'm making a Give Ganondorf His Sword In Brawl group membership. For anyone who would like to become a member all you have to do is use the sig and show your support on this thread! The sig isn't done yet but I will have it available to the public by the end of the day or sometime tomorrow. It's going to be hardcore. And is being made by Epsilon52 the notorious sig maker. Note to the mods this isn't an *official* club. Just affiliated with smashboards but something for fun I made to show support for brawl, thus not violating any mod rules. Thnx and show your support:)

Current Members
Kamikaze Falco
shadenexus18
the problem
Rey
Peeze
AeramisWolfLord
Numa Dude
SilentEcho16
Rsc 390
InfiniteFalco1337
Vince41090
Malificent
Zerosin
The wrath of Koarin

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I would have never even posted if I thought it was going to be an online petition.

I posted because I feel that Ganon should come with his sword in battle on Brawl & not as a stupid rerun victory pose. Man I felt that Nintendo cheated us all when they used that sword victory pose as a teaser. Can't wait till the sig comes out.

Kirye

Smash Ace
So, the point of making 'another' Ganondorf-sword thread is what? We already have one of these threads, in a sense, on the front page of this sub-forum.

If this isn't a petitiion, which should be locked anyway, it's just a repeat thread of this.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Uggh.. this is what, the fourth or fifth "Give Ganon a sword!" thread we've had? Jeebus...

Mic? McFox? Do your stuff, if you please.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Uggh.. this is what, the fourth or fifth "Give Ganon a sword!" thread we've had? Jeebus...

Mic? McFox? Do your stuff, if you please.
Leave it be...... I'm REALLY pissed off right now.:mad: If you don't care than shut up i'm not bothering you. This is only for people who care.

@ Numa the TP one.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Leave it be...... I'm REALLY pissed off right now.:mad: If you don't care than shut up i'm not bothering you. This is only for people who care.
Hey, I'm not against the idea. I think that it'd be pretty cool for Ganondorf to get his sword in this game. We just don't need this many threads about it, honestly.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
I agree on giving ganon that sword that was in TP. They don't have to have him use it all the time but atleast give him a special that uses it or maybe a special that pulls it out to fight with then if you hit that special again he puts it away to fight with bare hands kinda how zelda down+b to sheik is.

rsc_390

Smash Apprentice
Ganon's entire moveset needs to change, and as we've seen from the Spaceworld trailer and the fight in TP, he is one badass w/ a sword.

They better give him the Twilight Princess look too...

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I would have never even posted if I thought it was going to be an online petition.

I posted because I feel that Ganon should come with his sword in battle on Brawl & not as a stupid rerun victory pose. Man I felt that Nintendo cheated us all when they used that sword victory pose as a teaser. Can't wait till the sig comes out.
I completely agree. And with that BAd A$$ Last sword fight with ganon to the death. ooooooooo man is he a very skilled swordsman. Who knew? I felt exactly like you did shadenexus

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
Gannon was already a slow character, by having a sword I think it might actually make him slower to attack, but could possibly still be one of the most powerful characters in the game, so im in.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sadly, I haven't played Twilight Princess.:( However, if you were amazed with Ganon's performance as a swordsmen then the fight with Link must have been epic. Also, you kind of know that he'll be some sort of a swordsmen because in Wind Waker, he has two swords & in Twilight Princess, he has a sword so yeah, thanks for the compliment bro.

As for the peeps that wanted this thread closed, I'm sure they will eventually come around, but I won't lose much sleep if they don't.

zerosin

Smash Apprentice
probably, but he has his knee of death and falcon punch that can destroy planets, so I think giving him a gun would be pretty useless.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
A lot of people have been complaining about him being powerful enough. I completely respect that. So it would be awesome if you could choose if you want to play with the sword or not but you would have to choose in the beginning in the menu.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Tell me about it, most people think that if they change Ganon's moveset around then they won't be effective in immediate SSBB tournaments. I for one, don't care. I want him to have a sword or two.

Top Bottom