• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girlfriend grinding with other guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I wanted to know what other people think about having their girlfriend "or boyfriend" grind with the opposite sex.

In my situation my gf and I talked about this when we started going out and I let her know that I would have a problem with it but last night when her bi-sexual girl-cousin "Paige" was giving another girl aka her best friend "Cait" a lapdance while my girl "Marissa" was giving me one, Cait asked to switch and everyone thought about it for a couple seconds and we did. Felt awkward. Then Cait asked my girl if she could grind with me and my girl said okay and she did. Then after that my girl thinks its okay to grind and lapdance with 3 other guys in the area, the only other 3 guys there.

My girl does love to dance but I just didn't think she'd assume dancing with anyone was fine after the switching thing. She said she was just having fun.

In general I just wanted to know what people thought about their gf/bf grinding/lapdancing with other people at clubs or parties.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Asside from the fact this just feels like a troll topic (my apologies if you are sincere) but dare I suggest you talk to her about it? It made you feel uncomfortable when she did it with another girl, so it's no surprise you find it at least as bad with another guy. Explain to her how you feel.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So, you have a mild awkwardness when a girl grinds you, but you feel the need to get upset when she does it with other guys?

If you have a problem with her doing something, don't go and do it yourself.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Really, it's a major part of the scene, I've never had an issue with my girlfriends doing it over the years, and they haven't had problems with me doing it.

Regardless, if it makes you uncomfortable, talk to her about it, and try to figure out what works for you.

So, you have a mild awkwardness when a girl grinds you, but you feel the need to get upset when she does it with other guys?

If you have a problem with her doing something, don't go and do it yourself.
I think the point was that he didn't want either of them grinding other people.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
this topic = win

expressing feelings is always a good thing for a relationship. even if they are negative feelings that might cause some trouble, it's better that they are out in the open than if they are bottled up.

Personally, I think if anything is happening that could lead to cheating, it's probably a bad idea.

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
All I can say is yuck. That being said, what kind of relationship is it when you don't respect each other? A pretty bad one, that's what. I can't really approve of someone being in a relationship and doing stuff like that, married or not, it's still wrong.

If people are willing to do something like that, the relationship isn't built to last, especially if you are working towards being married.

"Hey, i'm kind of tired of being grinded by you, I want to explore other men/women because I feel your not adequate enough, that ok with you?"

"Hey, i'm kind of tired of having sex with you, I want to explore other men/women because I feel your not adequate enough, that ok with you?"

"Hey i'm kind of tired of you, the sparks just aren't there anymore, I don't love you now. I want to divorce/break up with you to explore other men/women."

You start this roller coaster and you'll be going up for a while, but eventually you gotta come down.

Keitaro

Really, it's a major part of the scene, I've never had an issue with my girlfriends doing it over the years, and they haven't had problems with me doing it.

Regardless, if it makes you uncomfortable, talk to her about it, and try to figure out what works for you.

I think the point was that he didn't want either of them grinding other people.
Sorry if I didn't mention it before but I obviously did talk to her and I attempted to say I think I'll deal with us dancing with other people although I don't have the urge or wanting to but after waking up in the morning I told her I would not be able to deal with that. She then agreed with not dancing with other people cause she thinks I would hate it no matter what, even if I agreed it to be okay.

this topic = win

expressing feelings is always a good thing for a relationship. even if they are negative feelings that might cause some trouble, it's better that they are out in the open than if they are bottled up.

Personally, I think if anything is happening that could lead to cheating, it's probably a bad idea.
That's how I feel also. This girl is a very trusting girl that I know wouldn't cheat but when you are put in a position like that I many times feel the guy is thinking nothing good of it. Knowing what the guy is thinking cause I'm a guy myself causes me to just not want to be in that situation at all.

Cubemario said:
All I can say is yuck. That being said, what kind of relationship is it when you don't respect each other? A pretty bad one, that's what. I can't really approve of someone being in a relationship and doing stuff like that, married or not, it's still wrong.

If people are willing to do something like that, the relationship isn't built to last, especially if you are working towards being married.

"Hey, i'm kind of tired of being grinded by you, I want to explore other men/women because I feel your not adequate enough, that ok with you?"

"Hey, i'm kind of tired of having sex with you, I want to explore other men/women because I feel your not adequate enough, that ok with you?"

"Hey i'm kind of tired of you, the sparks just aren't there anymore, I don't love you now. I want to divorce/break up with you to explore other men/women."

You start this roller coaster and you'll be going up for a while, but eventually you gotta come down.
I'm very very on your side with this one. I really have no urge and see no fun dancing with other women especially when in a relationship.

Thing about my gf is that she really really thinks its just a fun thing. She loves to dance and sees grinding on a guy as just fun no matter what the other guy is thinking. Fact is I just can't accept my girlfriend's *** being put on another guy's crotch causing him an erection. That's something I never want my girl to do to another man.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
then you just have to talk to her about it, and hope that she nevers sees this thread or she might freak out.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Meh, there needs to be that 'mutual' respect like CK pointed out in order for things to work.

My girlfriend and I know better, but that's just how we conduct ourselves. Mic basically said it all, really; talk to her about how you feel, and apologize if she brings up what CK said.

Good luck.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
I think you have a legitimate concern with this, one that I would share with you were I in the same situation. Perhaps you could suggest to your girlfriend that she can still dance with other guys since she likes to dance so much, just not grind with them, if that's acceptable to you. There's a huge difference there, and I'd like to think it's pretty easy to maintain that distinction when dancing with someone. I can think of countless times I've danced with the girlfriends of some of my best friends, or with some of my really good female friends who have boyfriends. But in those situations we never grinded. (is that the right conjugation of that verb?)

But with that said, you did kind of bring this whole issue upon yourself by grinding with another girl first. Major relationship faux pas in my book. Even so, definitely talk it out with you're significant other. Communication is key.

Keitaro

The thing was I didn't want to grind first. The Cait girl asked to switch and before I could even say anything it was already agreed apon by the rest so next thing you know my girl jumped off me and her cousin did. After that, Cait asked my girlfriend to grind with me.

Besides that, it's not like I started grinding first, it was pretty much at the same time. Plus these two girls that I did grind with are like sisters to me since they are my girlfriend's best cousin and her cousin's girlfriend/friend that I know very well. My problem was when she then went on dancing with 3 other guys that I don't even know the names of.

There were about 15 other girls on this bus and I got up to dance with none of them cause I didn't want to dance with anyone else in the first place. And when I said I felt awkward, I meant that I didn't enjoy the dance at all and was pretty pissed that my 2 sister-like friends were dancing on me.

@Tom: lol, thanks and she won't even know about this thread.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
If my gf does it to another guy then we have a problem, however if someone's gf does it to me then I see no problems from my end, provided I don't get my *** kicked later for enjoying it.

/not a role model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom