• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish has some vicious fanboys (and apparently some haters/stalkers!)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
STORY TIME

I was watching the new Brawl videos that Gimpy was putting up from Pbodys tournament, and watched the one where he suicided grabbed 3 times in one match. Jokingly, I post this comment:

"Gimpy, you noob. Thats worse than Kirby-cide with Dedede."

Later in the afternoon, I go back to Youtube to find I have a new message. I open the new message and see this:

"How dare you call Gimpyfish a noob... You don't deserve Brawl."

It gets better.

I reply back with this:

"LOL, YOU NEED TO CALMMMMMMMMM DOWN.

You need to realize that it's a possibility that I'm friends with Gimpy, and the comment I posted was a joke.

And it's quite possible that we both live in the same city, both carpool to SSBM tournaments, etc.

Of course, a fanboy wouldn't understand. "

Then last night, I get another reply:

"I read the first two sentences and realised that I screwed up by saying that to you, but seriously, you've carpooled with Gimpyfish, and that itself makes you deserve Brawl.

I'm so jealous of you
, and I sort of got caught up in the moment... No hard feelings? But seriously, how does it feel to know Gimpyfish?"

LOL FANBOYS

Morale of this story: Don't say anything offensive about Gimpy in front of his fanboys, because they will send you hate mail and click the little thumbs-down feedback button on your comment on youtube.

STOP THE PRESS! YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THESE EYES HAVE SEEN! EVERYBODY..... (Sorry I didn't know where else to put this and I don't like wasting space on making spammy threads):

GIMPYFISH HAS RECIEVED A NEG! :scared::crazy::scared::crazy::scared:

I know, I know, this may be traumatizing at first, but it's true, and I have (slightly) unedited proof. Now, I know what you all are thinking. Actually, I have no idea. But I thought since the subject matter concerning this thread probably draws a lot of Gimpy fans alike, you might want to see this for yourself...

I guess along with all the vicious fans, there are some vicious haters as well. Who would'u thunk the most popular person to pick up a Smash stick would get it, huh? >_>. I wonder what you Gimpy fanatics propose we do; Make the neg response leaver create a video response apologizing to the entire Smash community? Track down his IP, strip him down in public, make him apologize while holding his banana leaf in front of him and playing "Don't You Know I'm Sorry" by some old 70's band? Just keep it simple and kill him? You all can discuss it on your own. Though I can't say I'm not outraged by these chain of events, I'll partake in no actions that involve the dehumanisation of another being. I am interested in finding out what happens to this person though in the near future. Keep me posted...:lick:

d-Rishain-g

Smash Cadet
LMAO ......... lol hahahhaha ............ how dose it feel to know gimpyfish :laugh:

Nice way to make a name for your self gimpyfish, soon you'll have fan boys throwing there boxers at you. :laugh:

araknophobik

Smash Master
tony is no mere mortal
he's the mighty gimpyfish

at the ucsd winter gamefest tourny my friends were amazed that i had actually played ken
but even more astonishing to them
was when mango/lucky/gimpyfish walked into their dorm
they were like honored to be in gimpyfish's presence

they had no clue who mango/lucky were LOL

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Gimpyfish must be a doctor, because he has one heck of a lot of patience.

The only thing Gimpyfish ever did for me was give me this advice at Super Champ Combo on the matchup of my Bowser vs. Falco.

"First tip, don't play Bowser".

Yeah, thanks Gimpyfish.

--Best NORCAL Bowser (just ask Simna olololol)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I've seen many a post on gamefaqs about Gimpyfish winning tournaments.

Bowsers don't win tournaments.

Jigglypuffs do.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I've discussed females with gimpyfish.

I've eaten dinner with gimpyfish.

I have even slept in the same bed as gimpyfish.

Bow down before me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I've discussed females with gimpyfish.

I've eaten dinner with gimpyfish.

I have even slept in the same bed as gimpyfish.

Bow down before me.
Post that on the Brawl forums and you'll achieve instant stardom.

Dodger

Smash Ace
psst. Eggz, Despite what JTB said, I think you should have posted that as a youtube comment instead of in a smashboards thread...

:-)

S2

Smash Lord
So is it fair to say that?...

Gimpy's Bowser brings all the noobs to the yard, you're ----- right his is better than yours

(as in his Bowser is better than yours).

Top Bottom