• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

gimpyfish about dk

Status
Not open for further replies.

crifer

Smash Lord
i think u all know "gimpyfish brawl impressions" right?
gimpyfish said there that dk is overall (mainly because of the new game physics) worse.
im wondering if he would say the same now?
i thought about just simply to ask himself,
but i think he has better things to do than to answer me.
although i know that u despise brawl:
gimpy, do u think dk is worse?
and what u the dk players think?

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
i'm not entirely sure he's going to see this thread. lol. he's more than likely to have changed his opinion though (either in a more negative or more positive light).

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Even though I doubt he'll answer you, why not PM him? I don't think he'd just be randomly browsing through the DK boards.

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah, and i'll tell you that Gimpyfish isn't all that matters. DK is actually just harder to play in brawl, its not that hes any worse.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who cares what he thinks. This thread is ********. /end thread

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Gimpyfish is the authority on all characters, all the time. He is always right. Take everything he says as gospel.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Yeah, and i'll tell you that Gimpyfish isn't all that matters. DK is actually just harder to play in brawl, its not that hes any worse.
Harder to play? I'd say easier. In Brawl's current climate where the difference between god tier and s*** tier is considerably smaller, DK fairs generally better. I'd say he was buffed considerably.

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
That was about 3 months ago, back when people thought Diddy was top tier and Snake was too hard to use to be effective.

Also, I don't think Gimpy plays Brawl anymore.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Even though I doubt he'll answer you, why not PM him? I don't think he'd just be randomly browsing through the DK boards.
LOL, looks like he just did.

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
well, that was lucky.

I bet gimpy's wisdom goes beyond brawl as well.

Gimpy, theres this chick i like, but i'm too afraid to ask her out...what should i do?!?!?!?!?!

XD

Leprechaun Drunk isn't a big fan of the influence gimpy has.

Esca

Smash Champion
Leprechaun, you should try and talk to her more. Take her out on a date. Or, better yet, just 3 stock her. =D

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
how are all these non DK mainers finding this thread!?!?!?!?! how did gimpy find it!??!?! I think in self-indulgence he searches the forums and finds the ones about him and responds accordingly.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Gimpy, theres this chick i like, but i'm too afraid to ask her out...what should i do?!?!?!?!?!
ask her out anyways.

no johns.

allow me to tell a story.

theres this female i know. we are talking and opportunity (i cant explain how exactly) comes up for me to ask her to go salsa dancing (LOL).

keep in mind i have no clue how to salsa dance and i hate dancing in general... but hey. she's an attractive and awesome female.

so i ask her to go salsa dancing anyways. luckily for me she says she'd rather not salsa dance but do something else. I'm feeling adventurous so i suggest we hike a mountain and play in the snow.

She replies with "We should go to the mountains but instead of risking our lives we can find a nice hot spring?"

I didn't even make that up. it happened a couple days ago.

so ask her out no johns maybe she will suggest going to a hot springs LOL

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom