• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga Wowzer!

M

Master Makoku

Uh no i just wanted to talk about giga bowser. And the only reason i got off topic in the first place was because of CJ. We were having a conversation. Now that hes not here im not having a conversation with him. If he gets here than maybe ill start and get off topic. IF you really want me off topic then Ill start. Your a gay little homo that likes to f*ck falco. I cant wait till my soccer season starts. Its gonna rain today. There do you think being of topic is good. I tried to stay on topic when talking to my homie but we just drifted. Is it my fault were good friends and like to talk. And if you were yelled at to stop doing something and were threatened wouldnt you stop doing what u were doing so you wouldnt get in trouble. Why dont you use your brain if you have one.

C

CJ

I’m here, hi. By the way Falco****er if anyone needs to be kicked off its you. Sure we sometimes drift off topic but we aren’t like. Oh I’m gonna kill you all with Falco and swearing all the time. You should be in a mental institution. By the way Giga Bowser does look awesome and I can’t wait to see him in action.

M

Master Makoku

Alright now its a party. CJ’s in the house. :) Now i dont understand. You want us to stay on topic but what do you want us to do say “giga bowsers cool looking and will be fun to play with” 50 times. Its tough to stay on topic when you dont get a lot of info on something. Thats like trying to talk about a math problem for hours.

C

CJ

2+2=4, that is pretty awesome, jk. By the way whats up Master M, You got ungrounded already? Yeah I agree how do we talk about the same thing. SWF is cool and all but their are hundreds of people.

M

Master Makoku

My dad was in a real pissy mode when he grounded me. He never meant to be that harsh and he forgave me. Plus i think the fireworks we shot off yesterday helped cheer him up.

F

Falcofucker

You guys call me gay when you guys both are writing little smiley faces and getting boners to see eachother. Lets take a poll to see whos gayer as long as Master doesnt try to stick the pole up his (_(_ first

F

Falcofucker

Were you sticking firecrackers to your balls again to try and become your real sex. Is that why your two daddys grounded you

M

Master Makoku

Look you can insult me but dont insult my dad. Hes more of a man than you’ll ever be. And at least i know my dad and arent a little orphan like you. And how do you have the right to call me gay when your names Falcof*cker. End of story you lose.

C

CJ

Shut up You Fu** off. You are just mad because everyone here hates you. You do not need to go insulting me and my homie. Now I think it’s you who is getting off topic. Plus I have a girl

F

Falcofucker

CJ its not a girl if she has a **** and its your mom. Thats called incest

M

Master Makoku

Hey a**hole your a gay little homo go f*ck falco oh wait thats right you already did. You just cant get the picture no one likes you.

F

Falcofucker

This site is reallly filthy…i think Cj and Master should be kicked off for being fudge packers

P

princess peach

you guys pleaes stop fighting every one is seeing this

M

Master Makoku

oh dont worry im done talking to him. Im just gonna do what i used to do and that is to comment about the articles. Or talk to anyone else.

F

Falcofucker

Princess your right, i feel like im arguing with a down syndrome patient. Master couldnt find a normal brain doner when his two dads used him as a football when he was a baby

M

Master Makoku

Hey princess peach im gonna assume from your name your a peach fan. Or do you just like to play as peach in the game.

F

Falcofucker

Master, are you trying to run game on a girl for a change. You decided to stop hitting on CJ and hit on peach. Thats cute

M

Master Makoku

Man I wonder where everyone else is at. Its no fun with just me and princess peach no offense.

F

Falcofucker

Nobody likes this site except us Master. WE RUN THIS *****!

M

Master Makoku

U know ur not that bad. Maybe i was to quick to judge. And yeah we do have most of the comments.

F

Falcofucker

This site is the ****. Any other website would have booted me a while ago. Or maybe the creators are just slacking. I told you i dont hate on anyone and i just try to leave funny comments cause super smash is the **** and all other super smash sites suck!

P

princess peach

yes i’m a peach fan master you are and falco fans aswell
right and you did the right thing ^_^

S

Sneaky

Personally, I like Luigi. Then I sorta transitioned to Falco. I think i’ll go back though, I feel sorta bad for dumping my favorite character.

S

Sneaky

Personally, I can’t get used to Peach. She floats around like Luigi, but her attacks are a bit slow. :( I think if they brought Bowser in, they’ll bring back Peach. And sometime, I must try fighting Giga Bowser with Peach. I wonder how far i’ll get.

F

Falcofucker

They wont take out many of the origanal characters. They may take out one or two and change some around a bit, but they wont leave major charicters out completly. Such as yoshi and peach

S

Sneaky

I think there’s potential in Pichu. For one, don’t make them hurt themself, make their attacks have bigger hitboxes (from lack of control or refinement). Then you’ve got a good substitute for Pikachu.

S

Someone

Peach would be in the game for 2 reasons
1. Peach plays practically the same character plotwise as Zelda, and Zelda is already in the game
2. Peach has appeared in more games than Zelda
3. I never learnt to count

F

Falcofucker

Your hysterical Someone…please never joke again. And peach should be in the game but they should make her a better player

C

CJ

They should. And sorry for calling you a fu** off earlier but you were being a jerk. If Peach makes it in the game than Lugi is going to also. Hopefully they don’t bring back Dr.Mario. No offense to the doctor but he is a clone and if he leaves that opens the path for a new character.

P

princess peach

well peachy can make combo attack if you can master peach
you won’t think she is slow and i wish the make her
STONGER but first she should be in the game.
gooooooooooo {( PEACH)}.

M

Master Makoku

Woohoo were all freinds. I think peah would come back. Shes not a clone and im expecting just about everyone to return except for clones that cant have a different moveset. This basically leaves the Dr since just about everyone could have a different moveset. I think nana shouldnt follow alongside popo it should just be one of them fighting.

Top Bottom