• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga Wowzer!

F

Falcofucker

What if they made a seperate character you could pick that is like the ice clombers but its Mario and Luigi. And the best character they could put in is Mario with all of his suits like the racoon or the stone guy

C

CJ

Or they could put Baby MArio and Luigi together. Or like a goomba team. Personally I think the Ice Climbers should stay together because that’s what makes them so unique.

C

CJ

Nah they’re going to have them seperate but maybe Panther and Wolf

P

princess peach

or maybe just like Mario and Luigi partness in time
Mario and baby Mario,Luigi and baby Luigi
ahhhhhhhhhhhh! cute.

S

Sneaky

I’m not sure Nintendo’s going to go for excessive violence against babies. Unless it’s Pichu.

S

Someone

Now I’m thinking ‘are there going to be characters made of two actual characters [like Ice-Climbers]? I hope not.

C

CJ

We were talking about that just a second ago.
Falcofu****: The pigs name is Pigma
Someone: I don’t like the two in one thing either but chances are its gonaa happen again.

F

Falcofucker

Yeah…pigma should knock princess peach’s block off

F

Falcofucker

no they are going to knock your block off to show you a thing or two

P

princess peach

hey falco****er pleaes stop
can’t we have peace for one day

F

Falcofucker