• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga Bowser- So Cuuute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
I think Giga Bowser is a bit too Cute.
What could it be?
Its his nose of course, what else!

Cmon, not even Jr, or at least Kirby, not even them are so cute.

Bowser is not that cute, but he's cute too.
He's nose its too doggy like, i think it should be changed.

D

Deleted member

I dunno.
I think Bowser Jr. s a bit cuter. It is the way the lad acts and sounds that makes him so **** cute.

UltimateN00b

Smash Cadet
Bowser >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Giga Bowser times infinity in cuteness. HOW could you even THINK otherwise lol

Giga is freaky O_o

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Bowser, yea, but Giga Bowser!? sure he's cool, powerful and all, but cute is one think he isn't, in fact I think he's one of the most horrifying looking character in Smash

UltimateN00b

Smash Cadet
I'm afraid you have that backwards. Bowser is CUTE, not evil. Even if he was evil, all the evilness would be converted to cuteness. Giga Bowser on the other hand... :laugh:

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Bowser is cute. Gigabowser is one of the ugliest smash characters. He's still awesome though, just nowhere near as awesome as bowser.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
bowser is cute, giga bowser is scary, bowser jr is adorable because he's basically a cute little bowser, get it right please
me thinks bowser is more awsomeness with a hint of cuteness and a dash of bad***.:cool:

gigabowser is fear rapped in a layer of bowser type form.:crazy:

bowser Jr. is cuteness plain and simple.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
ever since sunshine I've hated baby bowser, his voice just pissed me off SO MUCH and in double dash and the like he had such stupidly annoying lines that just went on and ON.

However, after Mario & Luigi Partners in Time I've come to like him more (due to his excellent lines), note here that I'm talking about bowser in a baby form, not baby bowser. Unless they make baby bowser (the new one) as funny as that I couldn't care less about him.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Giga Bowser looks deformed but Bowser is like the cutest thing to ever happen to a console.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Well it is GIGABowser, which as we know Giga is the prefix for 1,000,000,000. So what we face here is an epidemic. In this one creature is 1,000,000,000 x The Cuteness of Bowser.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
ever since sunshine I've hated baby bowser, his voice just pissed me off SO MUCH and in double dash and the like he had such stupidly annoying lines that just went on and ON.

However, after Mario & Luigi Partners in Time I've come to like him more (due to his excellent lines), note here that I'm talking about bowser in a baby form, not baby bowser. Unless they make baby bowser (the new one) as funny as that I couldn't care less about him.
It's Bowser JR. that you so despise, and Baby Bowser that you like. They are two different characters. Bowser Jr. is Bowser's son and Baby Bowser is Bowser in his child form :p

So many B's o_o

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Bowser Jr.: Like a vampire that drains the cute from around him just to be all that cuter. If they guy was too much more cute, your eyes would bleed.
Mario (Normal) Bowser: Cute form of Bowser from the Mario games.
Mario Strikers Bowser: Half way between Mario Bowser and Smash Bowser, also has a Demi Giga-Bowser form ._.;
Smash Bowser: A more beastly and savage (in terms of looks) Bowser, trading his cute factor for an Awsome factor.
Giga-Bowser: The most beastly, savage, and monsterus of all Bowsers. This guy is going to flay you alive with just his stare alone and consume your soul to max out his awesome factor.

This is only my opinion, though I hope you still enjoy it.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
and turtles shouldnt have noses like dogs. especially gigantic mutated ones that breathe fire!

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
and turtles shouldnt have noses like dogs. especially gigantic mutated ones that breathe fire!
Looking at Bowser, I think I know what he is, His a Turtle Dragon Clown! Seriously,look at his Brawl picture, the fleshy part around his mouth looks a lot like clown make up. And then there is the Clown copter thing...

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Bowser Jr.: Like a vampire that drains the cute from around him just to be all that cuter. If they guy was too much more cute, your eyes would bleed.
This explanes why Bowser kidnappes Peach!
Bowser can not love, and he's a turtle-dragon, why should he love a human?
Bowser needs Peach to make Jr, his son (without a mother) the cutest thing in the entire world.
He needs cute ppl, such as Peach, but whan he'l see Kirby (in own game, not in SSB), Daisy (even if he saw her 1 mil times, still kidnapes Peach, but Daisy is way cuter), Pit, Yoshi, Dedede, Pikatchu or Ice Climbers, especialy Nana, he'l kidnap most of them!

drew6464

Smash Rookie
WTF!?!?!?!? RIPPIN, FLIPIN- *thud* Bowser is CUTE!?!?! Of course not! He's a evil, giant Koopa that's trying to have s** with the Princess Peach! He's not cute at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom