• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giant Breadbug's Roster of Controversy and Humility

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
This list needs more Mother love! Nintendo had better add another character from the Mother series, like the Masked Man for instance. He'd kick major ***.
Masked Man is actually one of those that I cut from this list that was reeeeeealy close. I'm making more revisions right now, and Mona (sadly) might be getting the boot. I can't decide to fill her spot with Masked Man or Medusa.

:phone:

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
Yessir. I know you liked the old one so much, but I felt the need for a couple of changes. The whole 6th Pokemon slot is honestly waaaaaay up in the air until B&W 2, honestly.
i don't care one way or the other about the ones you dropped, or the non-Genesect ones you added. also, you kept mewtwo and ridley. it's really all the same to me! :grin:

as for 5th gen pokemon representation, i fully agree that nobody's really a lock yet, especially if B+W2 end up expanding the pokedex. however, at this particular moment in time i'm still crossing my fingers for the big purple murderbot.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
i don't care one way or the other about the ones you dropped, or the non-Genesect ones you added. also, you kept mewtwo and ridley. it's really all the same to me! :grin:

as for 5th gen pokemon representation, i fully agree that nobody's really a lock yet, especially if B+W2 end up expanding the pokedex. however, at this particular moment in time i'm still crossing my fingers for the big purple murderbot.
Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu I need summer break to get here so I can start uploading character profiles.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Argh, I'm a lazy bones. I've finally got my end roster set, so I guess you could expect some Dojo-style updates on the roster for each character soonish. I'm more than willing to take some input from anyone who's created movesets for certain characters, because I'm stumped on some of these.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
AAAAAAAAAAAH Oh my goodness, I didn't know anyone was still watching my blog. I promise I'll get to work over the holiday.

Proooooooooomise.

Also, updated OP with my most recent roster.

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
You've been talking about Marshall recently add him :3

Top Bottom