• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GG Weeklies #4 So we got it.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Yeah been there. Try what you can and learn from the mistakes. It's what I do. I do have some falcon dittos on YouTube if you look up Kite vs Sephy tho they were like a year to 2years ago. Deff can do some dittos when I come to a tourney

:phone:

InTimidator

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to come when Rain(ame) invites the whole load of people. Me and one of the guys at the tournament, Dr3w, love Falcon dittos. I also am trying to get better with Link.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Falcon dittos are my fab. Did dittos with who I believe is the best falcon in the world. Was fun. Link is fun love watching him combo

InTimidator

Smash Apprentice
The thing is, Link may be low tier, but he has so much potential that, in the right hands, he can be a very good character. I hope to be that one.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Yeah I think any character can be great just depends on who's using them. I mean look at all the ppl now. Taj with mewtwo axe with pikachu vecterman with yoshi . Germs combo video for link is good

Top Bottom