• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yeah but I don't know if I'm staying after 6. It depends on if my friend goes to a SSFIV/MvC3 ranbats and can take me home so I too can go to ranbats. If not I'll be at this the whole day.

pesticide

Smash Lord
Okay.
My list of MMs and hypes:

2$ KDB :kirby2: vs Mink :ganondorf:
1$ Drew :ganondorf: vs Mink :ganondorf:
PONY MONEY MATCH Drew :falco: vs Mink :jigglypuff:
$0.10 Exdeath :metaknight: vs Mink :sonic:

Doubles:
Sax :metaknight: Mink :ganondorf: vs The World
Add me for a ganon ditto and oli vs puff. Both $1 each. And vs zss if u want. Mainly the 1st two tho

And if I can find a partner, i wana doubles mm maybe. I need revenge >:O

Ill take any mm's if anyone wants to. My mm chars are :marth: :toonlink: :pikachu2: :snake:
Oli vs snake, Oli vs pika $1 each?

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
May just stay for dubz. Since my bro is leaving aka my rival. There's no ome that I really want to beat/train with. Except for maybe hrnut.. smash won't be the same anymore. I played with sax, solo, 2pro,kuro, ace and devi for the fun. Who can pull the most stylish stuff on each other. Never for the money really. Just to show that where good. After solos and sax match at laylat.Solos luigi vs sax wario. When they fought under the stage at devis house was too good. Lol ill never forget that match lol

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
May just stay for dubz. Since my bro is leaving aka my rival. There's no ome that I really want to beat/train with. Except for maybe hrnut.. smash won't be the same anymore. I played with sax, solo, 2pro,kuro, ace and devi for the fun. Who can pull the most stylish stuff on each other. Never for the money really. Just to show that where good. After solos and sax match at laylat.Solos luigi vs sax wario. When they fought under the stage at devis house was too good. Lol ill never forget that match lol

:(

Yo Jeff I feel ya bro

Well ranbats are at 6 Saturday so I may stop by for dubs only

Oh people coppin my swag

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Ey yo remember that one match where me and you teamed snake/snake on pictochat? That **** was pretty funny :laugh:

And all the hype spikes that happened when all of us got together...solo was 2 gud at that **** lolol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Add me for a ganon ditto and oli vs puff. Both $1 each. And vs zss if u want. Mainly the 1st two tho

And if I can find a partner, i wana doubles mm maybe. I need revenge >:O

All 3 are accepted.

I'm sorry Jeff. :(
Tell Solomon ima miss him.
No homo.

Oh people coppin my swag
My bad.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Pest.
Get a teammate.
and then MM me and Sax.

Save Me Bro: A Ganon Story will not be an easy opponent.
And get hype. I'm going ALL :ganondorf: in doubles.

No backing out.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ey yo nakat i see you in here son. When are you gonna get new fox vids up :(

@Mink if it weren't for what's going down on wednesday i'd take you up on that offer lololol. Maybe me+2pro.

SAX

Smash Ace
Pest.
Get a teammate.
and then MM me and Sax.

Save Me Bro: A Ganon Story will not be an easy opponent.
And get hype. I'm going ALL :ganondorf: in doubles.

No backing out.
We might have to make it a 50 cent MM though. He might still be scarred from last time :awesome:

I KEED! Hahaha

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Just cause garb can do them doesn't mean i can't be excited :(. He been playin' alot longer than me.

I'mm pumped though.
Gallax, we should play tonight when im off work.
I wanna show you some of this.

And kyon. I'll MM you when we're in GF.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think ill be down for MMs until i go to ranbats

$5 diddy or wario you pick Bo5

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If my friend can't take me home from ranbats, would anyone be willing to house me?
i got you as far as housing goes bro

cant do much for a ride home sunday though

Edit: any other MMs? looks like I got one so far from mike. I'll do $1-5 diddy or wario you guys pick (anything under 5 is Bo3 though)

Top Bottom