• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting back in Melee a little bit.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Wait a little? that, turely insane , are you all right man i think this nut may need a staight jacket and a lolobotme ( sorry that is crazy just a little but i am trying to keep this alive)

TheLake

Smash Master
Dash attack to grab

Grab like alot and learn to recover in styyyle

Taunt a ton while blowing some minds >_O"

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
My advice is to repeatedly play Mewtwo against some one who is much better at Smash than you and don't cry when you get ***** 99/100 matches, then if you are made of the right stuff you will start to improve.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
My advice is to repeatedly play Mewtwo against some one who is much better at Smash than you and don't cry when you get ***** 99/100 matches, then if you are made of the right stuff you will start to improve.
Agreed. One of the best ways to get better at a game is to play someone far superior to you.

Top Bottom