• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gettin' Back In The Swing of Things!

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=3703]Gettin' Back In The Swing of Things![/drupal]

I'm just getting back into Brawl after a few months off. And I think the first thing I should do is beat the last two challenges that I have not beaten yet. The All Stickers challenge, which I'm almost finished with. And the 100 Man Brawl with everyone, which I'm almost halfway done with.

Are there any stickers that you have to get in certain modes other than challenges? (i.e. This sticker you can only pick up in 1 player, that one you can only get in a standard brawl, and another in the coin launcher... etc.)

Right now I'm just going through the 100 Man Brawl and experimenting with how sharp character's attacks are (Like, which one's one-hit-KO them). Is there a name for that attack attribute?

Top Bottom