• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

gettin annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

themonkeyking74

Smash Rookie
ok pll say metaknight is cheap they cant beat him he aint unstoppable and u can be cheap back and here are some characters to do it with
1. donkey kong yeah i kno dk is big easy to combo but he can kill mk easy use his ftilt often especially wen mk uses the mach tornado then dk has 4 spikes wich mk wont survive after 40 or 50 cant remember. his down smash giant punch back air can kill at low percents. then u can grab him jump off throw him down then use his down air.
2. wario his aerial game can keep mk at bay then has many kill moves to follow up keep using his fair and dair then go for a smash fart or up air
3.pokemon trainer this aint easy but use squirtle n ivy saur to rack up damage then go for the kill with ivy or charizard note ivy can be gimped easy so be cautios.
4 lucario mk damage racking skills will work against him make sure u rak up mks damage to thoug then wen urs is high counter his glide attack use aura sphere any smash dair upair or back air.
thats all the time i got show any more so ppl can shut up about mk o and take note if the mk is better than u you are screwed pretty much

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Either you're joking, or you're new to the scene and lack competitive experience/knowledge. Most of those characters, and the strategies you mentioned are pretty bad against Metaknight., but if you're new that's understandable and I'm sure you'll learn in time.

themonkeyking74

Smash Rookie
hey man i aint think theyd work either but i just tried them out amd also ive been to tournaments and saw a good metaknight lose to an ike in the finals so skill matters too not just character these wont work if the mataknight is alot better than you but if an ike user can beat mk one on one then im sure there are of other characters

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Yeah, an Ike can beat an MK if the ike player is considerably mroe skilled than the MK. The problem people have with Mk is that he has virtually no weaknesses, and when both players are close in skill and play at a high-level, MK dominates most chars.

themonkeyking74

Smash Rookie
yeah thats why i try and play sneaky against mk or hope i run into a dumb one that ike wasant that much better though it had to go to round 5 im only new to this site not to the game man

Zozefup

Smash Lord
1. DK can ftilt MK, especially when MK uses his mach tornado. DK also has 4 spikes which will kill MK at 40% to 50%. DKs down smash, DK punch, and back air can kill at low percents. Plus DK can just grab MK, run off the side, throw MK down, and Dair spike him. (Stage spiking works better..?)

2. Wario's aerial game can keep mk at bay. Wario also has many kill moves to follow up with. Wair can just keep using his fair and dair and then go for a smash, fart, or up air.

3. Pokemon trainer is a harder match up VS MK, but it's still not that bad. Pokemon trainer should use squirtle and Ivysaur to rack up damage and then go for the kill with ivy or charizard. Ivysaur can be gimped easily though so be cautious.

4 Lucario deals more damage and hits harder as his percent goes up. This will counter MK because when MK uses his damage racking skills, it will just make Lucario stronger. Make sure you rack up MKs damage too though. Especially when your damage is high. Lucario can counter MKs glide attack by using aura spheres, any smash, dair, upair, or back air.

That's all the time i have right now, so ppl can shut up about mk. Oh, and if the mk is better than u you are screwed, but if you are better than the MK player, then you should be fine.
Is this what your trying to say? I really can't understand you. If so.. I don't even know where to begin. I disagree with pretty much all of this. There are some characters who decent against MK like Wario, Snake, and Diddy. But if two players are even near equal skill level, then MK should win by a landslide.

The only reason an Ike would ever beat a good MK is if the MK doesn't know the match up. The Ike player has probably played 1000 game VS MK, but the MK player has only played 5 games against Ike in his life. If you let them play 20-30 games, the MK would start winning all of them.

Honestly, I'm not even very good at brawl, but I can beat people 3 times my skill level just because I use MK. This DK player in the video is WAYY better than me, but DK just doesn't have many good options against MK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aBtcT6f-eo

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Is this what your trying to say? I really can't understand you. If so.. I don't even know where to begin. I disagree with pretty much all of this. There are some characters who decent against MK like Wario, Snake, and Diddy. But if two players are even near equal skill level, then MK should win by a landslide.

The only reason an Ike would ever beat a good MK is if the MK doesn't know the match up. The Ike player has probably played 1000 game VS MK, but the MK player has only played 5 games against Ike in his life. If you let them play 20-30 games, the MK would start winning all of them.

Honestly, I'm not even very good at brawl, but I can beat people 3 times my skill level just because I use MK. This DK player in the video is WAYY better than me, but DK just doesn't have many good options against MK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aBtcT6f-eo
Unfortunately many MK players pick MK specifically to win.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Sorry that you're annoyed.

Take this into a Stickied thread. This doesn't need to be its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom