• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get **** Scientists.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
His arguement is a great point. There is no need to discuss of his post. It's all typed in truth.

That is the conclusion.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
What is this title trying to say? That's more important to me than curing AIDS, I'm going to make it my quest to find out the mystery 4 letter word.
Now that you mention it, what the hell does it say? O_O

***** isn't censored and I can't think of a 4 letter word that is censored and goes in that context

Kraivenous

Smash Apprentice
What is this title trying to say? That's more important to me than curing AIDS, I'm going to make it my quest to find out the mystery 4 letter word.
Now that you mention it, what the hell does it say? O_O

***** isn't censored and I can't think of a 4 letter word that is censored and goes in that context
It WAS *****. maybe Kass censored it after the fact and forgot an asterisk?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Yeah, what threw me off was the asterisks. There seems to be one asterisk missing but maybe it was intentional.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ultimately, it's not "gamers vs scientists," it's the two of them working in tandem.
Yeah but that's boring.

If anything this just proves that by the time scientists get their fancy degrees they became lazy pencilnecks that don't wanna put in the manual labor.
Speaking of slaves building pyramids, anyone want to know what a bachelors degree in a life science field is worth these days?

"So, the company is opening up a facility in Taiwan..."

Get *****, anyone with an American BS degree.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
A BSc is still worth quite a lot over here.

Hopefully, a physics degree is worth something or else a few ten thousand dollars in debt is going to hurt really badly.

Top Bottom