• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Ready for Vydran's Character Roster Predictions!! (updated Frequently!)

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
HEY THERE MY SMASH BRETHREN!

As you can plainly see, my name's Vydran, and I'm here to make a statement! I've been rather nasty with critiquing other people's rosters, so now, here's your chance to blast mine! I'd just like to clarify a few things before the fun begins:

1. This post, while trying to be as accurate as possible, is still just an opinion.
2. Feel free to comment on any of my predictions, and don't think I'll change my mind to certain things. I keep my mind open to the possibilities.
3. If I'm right about most of the things on this post, then I have every right to rub it in people's faces who tell me I'm wrong.

Alright! Now that that's out of the way, let's get to the predictions!

Confirmed Characters:

1) Mario

Who woulda thunk that a plumber could be badass?

Ahh, good old Mario. While there was no doubt that he'd be included in this game, it left to be asked if any drastic changes would be made to his character. To answer that, no. Mario is still the all-around elitist of the group, and with his newly acquired FLUDD from Super Mario Sunshine, this fan favorite looks to only get better.

2) Kirby

The once king of Smash is making a comeback.

Kirby was once the dominant character of the series way back when it was introduced for the N64. The second installment nerfed Kirby down to almost nothing and stole title away from him. While nothing seems to have changed for him play-wise, he looks a lot better this time around, and promises to once more challenge for the Smash throne.

3) Link

It's not a skirt, it's a TUNIC. GET IT RIGHT!

Link's new Twilight Princess model not only sports him a new look but gives his moveset entirely new animation schemes. Link's always been a powerhouse and a fan favorite, and this installment of Smash looks to continue the trend for him.

4) Pikachu

Pikachu can also be used as a comfortable coonskin hat.

The electric rodent has received boosts in many statistical areas, but looks to be basically the same character he was in the last game. He may be under 2 feet tall, but if the animated series has taught us anything it's to never underestimate this cute ball of fur. He's so cute though...c'mon, he wears a green cowboy hat!!

5) Wario

He's too sexy for his bike.

And apparently, too sexy for this game. Wario is sporting his Warioware look, complete with jean jacket and bike goggles. Wario has a unique B set that includes a charge up fart and spawning his bike on-stage that can run opponents over. Other people can hop on the bike if Wario falls off. In the end, this heavy character will make things interesting.

6) Metaknight

"Victory is my destiny."

At this point of development, it could be argued that Metaknight is the best character. With his cape, wings, and seemingly unending combos, no one can rack up damage and look so sweet as good as he can. This commonly mistaken badguy looks to be huge this game.

7) Pit

A personal retro favorite gets a new look.

Perhaps his arrival signals a Kid Icarus game for the Wii. We can only dream. In the meantime, we have this Final Fantasy-esque angel to play as in our favorite fighting game. Pit looks to be a faster version of Link that many beginners might find suitable for learning the intricacy's of the game.

8) Samus/ZS

Samus finally fulfills all men's desires.

The Zero Suit has come! ZS isn't an actual character though--it's unlocked through Samus's final smash. Both are relatively powerful and destroy the notion that all girls in Smash are just pretty little princess girls. The bounty hunter won't disappoint.

9) Snake

The greatest videogame character of all time has arrived.

No one can compare to Solid Snake's greatness. They might, however, match his fighting ability. That'll soon be tested with his arrival to Smash Brothers brawl. Snake's gadget and mercenary knowledge will be a benefactor to his victories. The first third party announcement is sure to be popular.

10) Fox

You gotta admit--Fox's new look is pretty d*mn cool.

Let me be the first to say that Fox was pretty dominant in the previous games. I'm speculating that, despite the nerfs, he will continue to be dominant here. Fox's shine and blaster gadgets are widely feared among Smash communities, and they've returned in tact for this game. Fox's back, making his domination be known once more.

11) Zelda

Here come the Arwen comparisons.

I love Zelda as a brunette. I loved it in TP, and I love it for this game. Zelda was mostly a non-factor in the last game, with her counterpart Sheik being the more commonly used among players. This time around, it seems that Sheik might not make the comeback, forcing players to adapt to Zelda's mage-ish fighting style.

12) Bowser

BOWSERRR! Great, you ruined the marshmellows!

The Big Baddy's back, and is rumored to be much faster this time around. That's bad news for the fighters, as Bowser's moves can hurt! Another returnee that hasn't changed much otherwise, Bowser looks to be a top tier player this time around, and will do his best to finally beat Mario once and for all.

13) Ike

A Fire Emblem male that actually looks like a male?!

The American Fire Emblem man, if you will. He's not exactly like Marth or Roy, but comparisons can certainly be made. Ike has been shown to be a slow sword user, making A-Smash players very happy for his high kill capability. While Snake's bandana and Link's sword may be cooler, Ike's final Smash is definitely something to marvel at.

14) Donkey Kong

Monkeys don't wear tiiiies!

Donkey Kong is one of the original 12 that hasn't really seen many changes throughout the years. His high strength and okay recovery is something that beginners might find tempting. But Donkey Kong brings a new member to the Smash crew that might grab the attention of the veterans of the bunch.

15) Yoshi

He seems happy to be here.

Yoshi's new Up-B has been talked about throughout the forum and beyond. Whether or not this makes Yoshi a worse character is certainly still to be determined. This dinosaur has the capability of being great, and horrible, depending on how you use him. BTW, is anyone else confused as to the sex/sexuality of this creature?

16) Pokemon Trainer

The Brawler that no one saw coming.

Truly the most innovative of the bunch, Pokemon Trainer truly came out of left field. I certainly didn't see him coming, but for what it's worth, I'm glad he's here. Players control his three pokemon and have the ability to switch them out at any time. Unlike Zelda/Sheik though from the previous game, players are forced to switch the pokemon for strategic reasons. This means that pros will have to master all three pokemon to truly be good.

17) Diddy

With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong!

Yeah, that's from the DK Rap. Gotta love that song. Diddy's appearance is well deserved, and will not disappoint. He uses his jetpack and his pistols from the Donkey Kong 64 game, and has a great fighting style that people who value aesthetics will surely fall in love with.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
18) Peach

That is one fiiiine ***.

Peach has never struck me (or for that matter, anyone) as someone who could kick, say, Link's ***. But this game makes it possible, and Peach definitely has the power to do that and more. Peach's forward throw has apparently been greatly reduced, but don't think that this will make Peach any less of a good fighter.

19) Ice Climbers

The eskimos came back for some more.

Gotta be honest- I didn't see them coming back in this game. That being said, I do see their appeal. You get two characters for the price of one, something that beginners should surely look into if they want to keep pace with the more advanced players. These eskimos look to smash, kill, and annoy once more.

20) Lucas

The better looking Ness.

I don't like the idea of the original 12 not appearing in this game, but if anyone had to get the axe, it's Ness. Lucas will seemingly carry on Ness's legacy and has adapted not only his clothes, but his B moveset as well. Lucas, make us proud. Make us believe that Ness's passing wasn't in vain.

21) Sonic

The Newcomer that changed Smash forever.

I remember the day I strolled in to the main website, and the shock I felt when I saw a real Sonic confirmation staring right back at me. The blue hedgehog actually made his appearance, which opened the door to limitless possibilities for the game to come. Sonic's arrival was a turning point in the updates that'll give even the more seemingly impossible characters a chance to believe.

22) King Dedede

Looks like Sakurai finally got over his humbleness.

There was no doubt that this penguin would make his appearance. He completes the Kirby trio and looks to be a rather interesting heavyweight fighter. While he may not be used as much as other characters, it's still good to see this guy in.

Will (re)Turn-ers:

23) Luigi

If you doubt his appearance in this game, then you're either drunk or senile.

24) Jigglypuff

Seeing the Ice Climbers return has made me believe that any of the less popular, looked-to-be-expendable characters can return as well. And why not Jigglypuff? She's unique, and quite frankly tradition. C'moon. The first unlocked character will return.

25) Ganondorf

It's almost certain that this badguy will be playable. He's popular, he adds to the villain roster, and he is voice acting has already been confirmed on IMDB. Let's hope for a Ganon-beast final smash.

26) Falco

Fox's grey costume makes Wolf seem like a less likely possibility, especially since Wolf was seen as a possible clone to begin with. Falco has the capability of being decloned, and being that he was widely popular in the last game, his appearance is now almost inevitable.

27) Mewtwo

Another villain, and a unique fighting villain at that. While his character was badly broken in Smash, I'm sure the designers will do their best to fix him. A few tweaks here and there, and you've got a great returning character that adds variety and depth to the roster.

28) Captain Falcon

And you thought I wouldn't include him! Captain Falcon's return to this game is as guaranteed as the sun rising tomorrow. Falcon's character emerged from this game, and will continue on in this installment.

D

Deleted member

Nice, but, I hate to disagree with a fellow Geno fan, but how do you know Mewtwo, Jiggly and Falco will officially return?

Rumors about Ganondorf and Shiek.
Luigi, leaked info on a web video that states he is in.
Captain Falcon. Why can't he be in?! D=

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nice, but, I hate to disagree with a fellow Geno fan, but how do you know Mewtwo, Jiggly and Falco will officially return?

Rumors about Ganondorf and Shiek.
Luigi, leaked info on a web video that states he is in.
Captain Falcon. Why can't he be in?! D=
Because there is no reason for them NOT to return

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Newcomers:

29) Krystal

This character's got almost nothing against her. She fits everything Sakurai is looking for in characters: she's female, she's popular, but most importantly, she's unique. Her fighting style could include her staff, which would destroy all clone possibilities for Fox. The voice actress revelation is just icing to the cake.

30) Ridley

A widely requested character on polls everywhere. Samus's archrival was rumored to have been thought to be playable for Melee. This time, Sakurai's got the chance to make it happen. People say that sizing will be a problem, but hey. Bowser seems to be sized correctly.

31) Micaiah

I got to be honest-I'm a Black Knight fan. But things seem bleak for him now that Ike's been shown to be a power swordsman. Micaiah, on the other hand, offers an original character that adds to not only the female population, but the mage-user population to this game. Plus, her inclusion in this game would advertise for Radiant Dawn, similarly to how Roy was included in Melee to promote his game.

32) Captain Olimar

Possibly the most original character possible, Captain Olimar is another big name character that has a more-than-likely shot at making the roster. Pikmin was a game that really lifted the gamecube off the ground, and Olimar's inclusion would do that game justice.

33) Geno

There's a hot debate on whether or not Geno qualifies as a third party character. Regardless of what the true answer may be, obtaining the rights to this highly sought-out character would be much simpler than people are making it out to be. After all, Sakurai got Sonic from Sega. Geno has been argued to be an unknown character that hasn't been in many games, but game count doesn't matter- popularity does. And according to Sakurai's Poll, Geno is one of 2 remaining characters in the top 5 not included yet in the roster...

34) Megaman

Sakurai doesn't seem to have expressed much interest for this 3rd party character as he has for Sonic and Geno, but the fact still remains that he's on the poll, and has gotten multiple votes. Megaman deserves the spot, and his huge popularity and fighting potential might be enough to get him one.

35) Midna

Maybe she's only been in one game. Maybe she isn't a big influence in the Zelda franchise. Maybe her fighting capability would be awkward. But that doesn't stop her from being a widely considered character that should get another look from Sakurai. She's a girl, which automatically gives her an edge, and she's got a reasonable fanbase on her side to back her up. People have suggested many movesets for the character, some including Wolf Link as well. Whatever the case, Midna has a more than formidable chance of making the final cut. And if anyone still wants to argue that she's only been in one game, Sheik says, "Hi."

36) Sukapon

In the last Smash Brothers game, there was Mr. Game and Watch, the origins of Nintendo. In this smash, it's highly probable we'll be getting an upgrade and see the first Nintendo fighter make an appearance. Sukapon has been rumored to get many looks from Sakurai, who's been known to be interested in retro characters. He's on the poll, and would definitely serve as a good WTF character for this edition. My upgrading basis goes on the fact that Ness was replaced by Lucas, an arguably "better" Ness. Sakurai's upgraded once. Why not do it again?

37) Takamaru

Who the heck is this guy? He's from a Japanese game, as far as I know. But he keeps appearing on polls (including Sakurai's) and has seemingly captured Sakurai's attention. His samura style of fighting would seperate him from the other sword users in this game, as well as giving Japan a gaming representative from only their area.

38) Bomberman

People seem to think that Sakurai's only gonna go with 3 3rd party characters. I honestly have no idea where this assumption is coming from, especially since a multitude of great fits for this game will come from 3rd parties. Bomberman is one of those great fits, and his surplus of games and popularity shows that he more than deserves the spot. Using gadgets from Bomberman Hero, Bomberman could be a very unique character that'd be well worth the struggle for going to Hudson for permission.

39) Tetra

Ok, hear me out on this one before you start bashing. I've saved the most controversial character on my list at the end, so the people that took the time to read this get rewarded with the juicy stuff. Take a moment to seep in what I've just recommended...now, let's begin.

Tetra is a female pirate from the Zelda franchise that appeared in WindWaker. She's drawn in that cool cel-shade style, which makes her visuals very appealing. Many people must be thinking, wtf, why her, and not Windwaker LINK instead?

Well, for starters, that'd mean another male sword-user gets added to the roster. Secondly, that'd be another version of Link that'd appear in the game (you've got Link, a possibility of Wolf Link, a possibility of Young Link who I've kept off this list, and now, a Windwaker Link, who isn't the same guy but the essence still remains). Lastly, Tetra offers more to the table than Windwaker Link can. Let me explain:

1. Tetra's female. I beat this point to death, but Sakurai has stressed that he wants more girls in this game.
2. Tetra offers that unique cel-shading graphics to the game
3. Tetra's unique from all other characters.
4. Tetra could adopt Sheik's moveset. It makes sense for her character, and it'll save the producers time while utilizing an okay moveset.

Now, even with all of this in her favor, I know that Tetra is a stretch. She doesn't seem to have big fanbase like some other characters, and many other people would opt for WW Link or Sheik instead. But her inclusion would incorporate not only another female, but WW Link and Sheik's aspects all into one character.

Let the argument begin.

40) Claus

The most requested character on this board up to date: it's Claus! This Mother 3 villain provided shock value and memorable moments that few fans of the series would think negatively upon. He is arguably the most unique villain of this game, and would provide a unique archetype for a character in SSBB: a fast, magic based sword wielder.

I now have Claus at #40...but DON'T THINK HE'S SAFE YET!! The voting will continue until the next character in brawl is announced. Keep speaking up for your character!

Here's the votes as of now:

Claus- 9
Isaac- 7
Marth-3
WW Link- 2
K. Rool- 2
Lucario- 1
G&W- 1
NiGHTS- 1
Bowser Jr.- 1
Paper Mario-1
Ray MKIII- 1
Vivian- 1
Pico- 1
Balloon Fighter- 1
Captain N- 1

Alright, that wraps it up for who I think will be included in the final roster. Just to recap:

1. Mario
2. Kirby
3. Link
4. Pikachu
5. Wario
6. Metaknight
7. Pit
8. Samus/ZS
9. Snake
10. Fox
11. Zelda
12. Bowser
13. Ike
14. Donkey Kong
15. Yoshi
16. Pokemon Trainer
17. Diddy
18. Peach
19. Ice Climbers
20. Lucas
21. Sonic
22. King Dedede
23. Luigi
24. Jigglypuff
25. Ganondorf
26. Falco
27. Mewtwo
28. Captain Falcon
29. Krystal
30. Ridley
31. Micaiah
32. Geno
33. Captain Olimar
34. Midna
35. Megaman
36. Sukapon
37. Takamaru
38. Bomberman
39. Tetra
40. Claus (ON THE CUSP)

tirkaro

Smash Champion
its a nice list. can't disagree with any list that has takamaru on it. Oh, and expect to get semi-flamed a lot for using a megaman EXE picture for megaman. A lot of MM supporters are very.....critical on EXE.

and I say character 40 goes to isaac. but that's just a suggestion :/

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
UNRELATED!!!:

Vydran!!!

That means "Father" in Al Bhed!!

This is why I suggest Tidus for character #40.
You, sir, win. You're the first person I've ever met that's known that. ^___^

And I have thought about putting Isaac in there at number 40. The "another male sword user" argument though has prevented me from doing that. If I get a couple of more great points for why he'd be in this game though, I'd definitely put him in.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Isaac and claus deserve it more than tetra ever will , And no love for WW Link and paper mario D: ?
Isaac - He is popular highly supported and very unique.
Claus - He was mentioned 4 times in sakurai's journal , Anyhow He is highly popular (In japan.)and unique And has quite a LOT Going for him.
WW Link - Mentioned 3 times on sakurai's poll and is a "Unique" Character who is practically different from link , Think on it.
Paper mario - Very unique and starred in 3 popular games and whatnot , Great idea for a 6th mario rep.
Anyhow all in all it's good except take tetra out and your overpopulating Teh third party's to much D: , 9/10 , When you add most of those i said it's 10/10 But i like it ^_^!

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Isaac and claus deserve it more than tetra ever will , And no love for WW Link and paper mario D: ?

Anyhow all in all it's good except take tetra out and your overpopulating Teh third party's to much D: , 9/10 , When you add most of those i said it's 10/10 But i like it ^_^!
Claus is a top 5 Contender to grab that 40 spot. I think he's a unique villain that many people find likeable. With a few more shoutouts for him on this thread, I'd hand him the spot. I can't find a good excuse for excluding Paper Mario from the list, so he has to be considered there too.

I've commented on Isaac before--that's two votes for him already.

I stand by what I said with Tetra--she offers that unique cel-shading that WWLink also offers, as well as another female character who can take Sheik's place with ease. The biggest thing going against her is her popularity. But I believe that Sakurai will at some point take a lesser character in popularity over a more popular for uniqueness in the game. After all, WWLink might be a different person, but he's still a sword-wielder in a green tunic.

Thanks for the grade though! :) I appreciate your approval!

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Claus is a top 5 Contender to grab that 40 spot. I think he's a unique villain that many people find likeable. With a few more shoutouts for him on this thread, I'd hand him the spot. I can't find a good excuse for excluding Paper Mario from the list, so he has to be considered there too.

I've commented on Isaac before--that's two votes for him already.

I stand by what I said with Tetra--she offers that unique cel-shading that WWLink also offers, as well as another female character who can take Sheik's place with ease. The biggest thing going against her is her popularity. But I believe that Sakurai will at some point take a lesser character in popularity over a more popular for uniqueness in the game. After all, WWLink might be a different person, but he's still a sword-wielder in a green tunic.

Thanks for the grade though! :) I appreciate your approval!
Err i doubt that sakurai will do it , Anyhow you should put in claus isaac and paper mario to stretch it a bit more , And try "Tetra OR Ww link" Or so , I Think this roster is quite good and as long as people notice it it will give itself the credit to grow :p (Into a bigger thread.)

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
You don't seem to have Marth, and if any FE's got a chance of coming back between him and Roy, it's him.

I'm iffy on the selection of Tetra and Sukapon, but otherwise not a bad list.

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
Hey, great thread man, it was a fun read.

Anyways, Isaac's got a better shot than you might think. Sure, he's a sword user, but the whole point of his moveset is that his specials would be based on his Psynergy(that's magic). Also, Golden Sun, while not extremely popular, is a brilliant series, is owned by Nintendo, and Isaac got two votes on Sakurai's Japanese (again I stress, Japanese) poll, showing he's recognized over there as well.

As for Tetra, I actually hadn't considered her too much, but I still don't think it'll happen. Who knows?

Last thing, I -really- think you should include G&W on that list. He was the most original character in Melee, and the icon theory may be dead, but the fact that there's a gap between the Ice Climbers icon and the Fire Emblem one is enough proof for me. G&W is comin' back.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
G&W may be a veteran, have his icon set in stone and be black and 2-D...

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Yeah...

That was bad...

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
I never liked G&W though, I cringed every time I picked a random character and he came out. But meh, he has an original moveset, I don't see why not.

And we can't forget our Venus adept... Felix! I mean Isaac.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
Seriously though, those two Japanese ones freak me out (Not Lucas, he's cool). Mind taking one out and putting Claus in their stead?

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
So far, it looks like Isaac and Lucas are getting the most reps for that 40th spot. I gotta be honest--unless another character comes surging, one of those will take that spot.

I can understand why people have disagreed with me on Tetra--she's a rather controversial character. But I refuse to take her off unless someone gives me substantial evidence for why there's no way she could get in.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
There isn't any substantial reason to take Tetra off, other than the fact that there is a long list of Zelda characters far more important than Tetra.
True, and quite frankly, this is the biggest case against her character. One that I have yet to come up with a good counter to.

Still, I remain steadfast to my list. You can convince me on number 40 but you need an in-depth, spot on analysis to change my opinion on anything else.

TOP NOMINEES FOR #40:

1. Isaac
2. Claus
3. Marth
4. Paper Mario

vesperview

Smash Hero
What other reason do you need for adding a second Mother rep, other than the fact that Claus is the second most important character in Mother 3, he was mentioned the same amount of times as Lucas on the poll, Sakurai already spoiled Mother 3 with the New Pork City stage, so that's not an argument against him, plus is one of most original characters the Mother series has created.

Please put Claus in your last spot!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
True, and quite frankly, this is the biggest case against her character. One that I have yet to come up with a good counter to.

Still, I remain steadfast to my list. You can convince me on number 40 but you need an in-depth, spot on analysis to change my opinion on anything else.

TOP NOMINEES FOR #40:

1. Isaac
2. Claus
3. Marth
4. Paper Mario
Perfect choice for #40

Think about it...upcoming game for the wii...Big Hype by SEGA

Conker1

Smash Ace
Krystal - Although she's likely, that doesn't make any less of a poor choice.
Micaiah - Marth will be in this game. There is no reason to doubt him.
Midna - She's a once off character, AT at best.
Megaman - I really doubt .EXE will be the Megaman included. Although I'd rather not have Megaman at all.
Tetra - Two Zelda's = bad even if they play different

vesperview

Smash Hero
Krystal - Although she's likely, that doesn't make any less of a poor choice.
Opinion.

Micaiah - Marth will be in this game. There is no reason to doubt him.
What does that have to do with Micaiah?

Midna - She's a once off character, AT at best.
Sheik says hi.

Megaman - I really doubt .EXE will be the Megaman included. Although I'd rather not have Megaman at all.
Opinion, while I agree that EXE is not the Megaman that will be in Brawl, your arguments are biased.

Tetra - Two Zelda's = bad even if they play different
Agreed.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
To answer the Megaman people, I posted the EXE picture just as a placeholder for Megaman. He'd probably show up in his game form, I just used that picture because I personally liked it. I don't think Megaman will be in his EXE form, per se.

And to answer the Two Zelda's thing: Tetra is technically not the same as the other Zelda's in the series. She's an entirely different person. Yeah, she later becomes the Zelda of the game, but that doesn't mean anything. She's Tetra in this fighter, not Zelda.

NiGHTS, huh? I'll have to look more into that character to get a basis on what I think about him.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Tetra...? Bomberman? do you really expect to have so many third party characters?

Besides you're missing Claus and Issac.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Tetra...? Bomberman? do you really expect to have so many third party characters?

Besides you're missing Claus and Issac.
I'll admit that the big amount of third party characters is a weakness in my roster (4-5!), but I honestly believe that Sakurai would go the distance to try and achieve them, especially since the third party characters have great potential to be good fits for this game.

I wouldn't doubt it. I figure Geno doesn't count as a 3rd party candidate, so that's 4 3rd party members (Sonic, Snake, Megaman, Bomberman). That's only 10% of the final roster.

Shuma

Smash Hero
...Bomberman? Why? i mean... no really... why?

Besides, i think Claus and Issac are more deserving than Bomberman.. and Tetra.

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
Nice list, maybe to much thirdparty characters?
You should place lucario on place forty because we need some new pokemon flesh from the new generation.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Sucks. Quite frankly, it is nothing new aside from Tetra. It lacks deserving characters such as Bowser Jr and Tingle that americans seem to hate for no good reason. It also includes overrated characters like Geno.
Nothing new or exciting.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sucks. Quite frankly, it is nothing new aside from Tetra. It lacks deserving characters such as Bowser Jr and Tingle that americans seem to hate for no good reason. It also includes overrated characters like Geno.
Nothing new or exciting.
I really don't like your definition of deserving

Shuma

Smash Hero
"It lacks deserving characters such as Bowser Jr and Tingle that americans seem to hate for no good reason."

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tingle and Bowser Jr are recurring characters that are important to their franchises. Geno is neither recurring or important.
Well, he has had more than 1 appearance, that is recurring...

Tingle has done nothing for the Zelda series but be an annoying NPC

Bowser Jr is probably deserving, but I think he needs more time to see what they do with him

Shuma

Smash Hero

I guess that's the reason why people outside Japan's twisted culture dislikes Tingle.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Tingle is the most recurring character in the LoZ franchise aside from the three weilders of the triforce he also has two of his own games! TWO! Tingle's Freshly Picked Rose Coloured Ruppee Land and Tingle Balloon Fight. Sakurai once said that he wanted to represent the Balloon Fight series but with Balloon Fighter looking more and more unlikely who better than Tingle?

Also Tingle is not deconfirmed, saying he is is some ****ed up fan made rule that only idiots buy into despite there being nothing to back it up.

Also Shuma Europe also loves Tingle, it's just Americans that dislike him, I guess you yankees are the weird ones.

Top Bottom