• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get off ledge attack spike?

Prawn

Smash Master
Hey all. I have no video cause I'm an idiot but,

Was on one of the ohm stages or whatever, jr vs zss, I did a get up attack off the ledge while zss was grabbing it(or was about to grab it or was in the vicinity), my attack hit zss and she got semi spiked towards the corner and died

Haven't tried to recreate yet, if someone could look into it that'd be tight

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
Do you mean stage spiked? From brawl? That still exists here yes, but I want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

Prawn

Smash Master
I don't know if it was a stage spike or what, all I know is I did a get up attack while zss was under the stage and it spiked her

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
That is the term then. 90% sure that's what you mean. Remember snake's uptilt from brawl? Same thing right?

Prawn

Smash Master
Yea sort of, to be clear it's the attack you do while getting off the ledge

If this works on any legal stages I think it could be incredibly important to the edge guard game

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
I believe what he's saying he thinks the ledge get-up attack has spiking properties that can hit people near the ledge (not on the stage, but in the air nearby or holding the ledge, and spike them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom