• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Low presents: Get Low Randomly Hosts a Brawl Tournament! (Ft. PA, KY & MI)

Roller

Smash Legend
She's about as unappealing to the eyes as I figured she'd be. oh well...

At least now I know I will be keeping the $50 after I win it.

(This is all assuming she IS indeed a real person and that pic IS of her...)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I can confirm this is a real person.

We chatted last night and she has a webcam. I had to convince her to take a pic so we can prove her authenticity. She's also really interested in getting to PS5 and wants my help setting it up. I figure it could be fun.

Roller

Smash Legend
LOE1, next time leave out the troll face while trolling.

It's REALLY counterproductive.

EDIT: Tech. If you told her some lies about how she shouldn't take my posts seriously and I'm actually a nice guy in person or something...

Good work. :denzel:

Roller

Smash Legend
When I win. Can it not be uploaded? Because I will win. But it will be ugly. I've been on hiatus for a long time, and have not seriously practiced since April. And having her as a win wont do anything for me. And her losing to me at my worst will be even more demoralizing for her to have uploaded.

In the impossible event she wins. Sure. Upload it.

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
When I win. Can it not be uploaded? Because I will win. But it will be ugly. I've been on hiatus for a long time, and have not seriously practiced since April. And having her as a win wont do anything for me. And her losing to me at my worst will be even more demoralizing for her to have uploaded.

In the impossible event she wins. Sure. Upload it.
Hehe...cocky boy. :) You seriously have no clue what I could do to the Ice Climbers. I've never heard of you before either...which I doubt is a coincidence.

JTsm

Smash Master
If you've lost a lot of weight, we should excercise and hang out. I need to lose weight too, so maybe you can teach me somethings.

:phone:
Dat Soul Pech sneak.

:denzel:

Still hyped for this tourney.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Top Bottom