• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get 1, get another one free!

S

Sneaky 2.0

If you must know, she vanished about a month ago. So did Falco. Your name reminds me of her, since both names refer to princesses.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Well, if you believe that someone you know little about on the Internet can grow on you, yes they were.

By the way, did you ever get that Wii connection set up, Zelda? If you did, I can send you my Mii. ^_^

S

sweet zelda

well i would love to meet her and i bet she would be
very happy a bout princess peach being back to brawl

it is kind of hard i will tell my dad to bring some one to do
wairless connection in my room and sneaky you will
be the first one to know^_^

S

sweet zelda

sneaky
sorry can you please tell me a little about
PRINCESS PEACH i think i would love
to now a little about her

S

Sneaky 2.0

Well, she was a lady of few words. I suppose being a female Smasher was sort of a refreshing aspect as well. Apparently, she had a thing for the Pokémon Starmie.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Quite polite. Almost as if she were a real Princess Peach. :o

Hey, wait a second… *reads really really old blogs*

S

Sneaky 2.0

Anyway, what did you think about my take of the “Heroes always come late” line?

S

sweet zelda

well daaaaaaaaaa
it always happen in movies kind of any way

S

Sneaky 2.0

I suppose if heroes came too early, the villains would be too afraid of attacking in the first place. So I agree with your movie quote.

Still, some of the fiercer villains might just attack anyway. Huh. O_o

S

Sneaky 2.0

Well if we’re talking about the Subspace Army, perhaps those are the fiercer villains I was just speculating about.

If Link’s one of those heroes, I really hope he has some others with him. Like Gardevoir and Pokémon Trainer. ;)

E

EdwardGordon

To answer wakman’s question:

My best guess: something with his sword.

Though, maybe some other characters from the series will show up and assist him…

Those are two stupid guesses. I’m sorry.

H

homelessvagrant

PRINCESS PEACH?

It is a curious thought what happened to her. I know falco got banned but Princess peach must have left. I wonder why?

E

EdwardGordon

She left right before I started commenting. I believe.

I think her last post was in the Potential Female Fighters blog.

But out of curiosity, why was Falco banned? I mean, how would one get banned? …….Knowledge is Power?

H

homelessvagrant

No cursing is misfortune. That and arguing and virtual fighting. He and a blogger named suicide got into a wee dispute which roared through a few blogs (there comments might still be up, I think it was before the deoxsys blog). namely say on this blog the moderator have control of your soul. They can freely get rid of your comment or your carcass.

Please don’t get rid of me :(

No really the mderators are cool just don’t get in a fight or say anything stupid. Still I think they should give those bloggers another shot or chance.

E

EdwardGordon

And how exactly do I contact the moderator(s) to suggest a blog topic, or if I want direct answers?

Not to pester them with stupid questions or stupid suggestions, but just for future reference.

(I don’t curse anyways, and I don’t get into arguments very easy. I think I’m set.)

Thanks by the way.

C

ChozoChampion

i need to know if ness is still fighting or if Lucas hastaken his spot…..ness was a starter for melee wasn’t he?

E

EdwardGordon

Correct, he started.

Personally I think it depends on how many characters the game will have. If there is around 35 i think Ness is probably dropped. If there is about 45, then both will be in the game.

H

homelessvagrant

I have really looked into these possibilities and target the character total from 34-40. I can’t see the character select sceen hosting 5 columns or more which would seem practical past 36 with a four columned select screen with 9 rows.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Why not five columns?

The game also doesn’t have to have selection by coins, like Melee did. They could revert to the “Ye Olde Blinking Box” method, like they did with SSB.

H

homelessvagrant

I guess they implement five columns for more characters, I just don’t see them doing it. Each column they use takes away character select room. They can also shrink the boxes down some but I can’t imagine them tinier than they are.

When you look at the names update the selection box for samus seems a tad compact compared to the wide melee boxes (it’s more square) so I guess you can say that means that there will be five columns, but honestly I don’t wholeheartdly believe Sakurai is going to have 40 or more characters in brawl. Maybe that’s just my folly

K

Kinnikuman

I wuz just wondering are there people on this blog that have friends they know in real life here?
I have 1…Jalapeno. I’m trying to get this girl (Future Girlfriend) to start going to this site I just can’t completely convince her. . .

K

Kinnikuman

Well can’t say much about todays update till there’s a blog soo…..see ya guys I’m going

S

speed demon fox_

Nice FS. pikachu copy cat. i hope this means this is weaker than pikachu’s FS.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think by that live like he likes for a while is he’s invulnerable or something, or he can freely fly at fast paced speeds. IDK, we won’t know until we actually see4 footage of Brawl, instead of pictures. :)

K

Kinnikuman

Yeah Yoshi will probably be invinceable when he’s a DRAGON YOSHI!
I want to see ingame footage of all our dojo updates sooooo bad

K

Kinnikuman

yes…Da da dum!
I can imagine activating my FS while falling off the stage and flying back up to BURNiNATE my foes!

K

Kinnikuman

This character roster pic is one of the best I’ve seen It looks pretty ligit but 1 problem, look under the pic of luigi.
TOM NOOK 4 BRAWL!!!!!

K

Kinnikuman

Here’s the link http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r205/mastahwolf/1187786300140.jpg

Top Bottom