• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Tech bi-weekly smash tournament (planning)

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
we play like every day lols

sleepyk is camped out in our room like 3-4 days a week doing nothing but playing games, so it's pretty much open invitation whenever cause he's always available to play, then elliot and jeff or i will throw in a few games and lots of times mecatomato wants to smash and he does cause he doesn't live v. far.

xif hasn't stopped by a lot lately like yesterday was teh first time he came by all month.
Tell me when/where to go and I'll try to make it. All I've heard is 317, but I don't know where that's referring to. And I could give you my phone number if you want. Yeah, I know I keep mentioning this so it probably sounds like I'm not really committed to going; I just haven't actually learned how I can show up to play.

(It's also not the best idea to be saying this so close to Thanksgiving break. I've had a busy week and will be away for most of next week, which doesn't leave many days open. But for future reference, it would be nice to know if I could show up to Smash and where to go)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
you can call sreepy K he is the secretary for our room since he's not in class like the rest of us are

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
Tell me when/where to go and I'll try to make it. All I've heard is 317, but I don't know where that's referring to. And I could give you my phone number if you want. Yeah, I know I keep mentioning this so it probably sounds like I'm not really committed to going; I just haven't actually learned how I can show up to play.
My aim is in my profile. Send me an im and we will work it out. Seriously though, just show up at ULC 317 and knock on the door and someone will probably be around.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
its not too bad people go in and out of that place a lot during the day
yes aim jeff.

TheBlackRoxas

Smash Rookie
i really could use the training and all. but i wanted to know if georgia tech is still doing the bi-weeklies?

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
LOL dude!

i was even worse than now, by back then!!! XD

Sounds neat. Is it still possible to happen?
are you talking about this tournament or fest type of thing at ULC 317?

if about tournament,
yes, it is possible to happen.

if i/we get to find a place, then absolutely.

Findind a place is basically the only reason of this tournament being postponed.

thanks for your interest =)

keep checking on this thread for more info please.

hopefully things work out well.

Top Bottom