• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
super late reply we should wifi sometime add me.
I just got done playing with someone, so if you want to play anytime tonight, just let me know on aim xBBQm8.

Maybe if you quit taunting all the time there would be less of a motive to go VietRage on you.

Also Wi-Fi Brawl+ with me *****.

I should Wi-Fi Turtle in Barlw too...hmm...maybe I'll turtle him for having such stupid overpowering pieces at the start of the match.
Play me on wifi too :(

-Turtle-

Smash Rookie
Maybe if you quit taunting all the time there would be less of a motive to go VietRage on you.

I should Wi-Fi Turtle in Barlw too...hmm...maybe I'll turtle him for having such stupid overpowering pieces at the start of the match.
Add me, ima get brawl + when im done being lazy then we can brawl and brawl+ on wifi maybe?

bbq get on wifi/aim i cant tell u to wifi on aim if ur not on aim x_x

Aim- MuffinManJoe2 dun ask

BBQ°

Smash Champion
What you talkin about mah boi.

I'm on aim right now. Make sure you spelled it right... xBBQm8
What's your aim?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman

Just destroy him with his own pieces <3

Player-3

Smash Hero
shiet bbq

i was at p2s house today wtf i owuld have wified you up

on a side note

maybe i can get me, p1, AND P2 to go to waba on sat

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yiff, It's AM.

Good games turtle. Your ZSS is a beast. Too bad you had to leave when our matches were getting intense. Thanks for all the experience :)
I think you should grab more when I approached because once I learned how to be safe against ZSS, all I did was approach with shield or airdodge and you didn't really catch on I think.
I think I learned how to avoid the armor pieces for the most part, I just have to be patient and don't leave myself open because you throw your pieces based on my reaction. When I did get hit by the armor pieces, it would usually start a chain reaction and you would be able to do 50+ damage by comboing with them and etc. Getting a lead that early in the match really hurt me, so I learned to avoid them best as possible because since the match is so even, I can't make afford to get hit more than I should.

That was stupid at the end of our last match when I teched off the ledge and I couldn't make it back with Wario's up-b... his tech is useless! lol. That match was realllly close too.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Really? Hm...one would think it to be PM...

Oh well...

Everyone shall play Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. NAO.

Mmm...Loli bunny-girl who shoots lazars from her eyes and missiles from her hands. EPIC.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, the people talking about SF4 not taking skill earlier in the thread are just butthurt that they got ***** at it. and, you guys don't want none of Komachi in SWR. =p

GA Peach

Smash Lord
HDR isn't too much different.

Just more balanced.

They nerfed Akuma, making him playable but not broken(why can't you do that w/ MK?), buffed others, nerfed others, making it really balanced.

Aside from a few more frames, as you said, it's not that much different.

Just more balanced.
wow, this is the most falsified, bull**** thing i have ever read. please don't misinform people about sirlin remix.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Hey GA social thread wuts up.
SWR is ****ing ridiculous.
Its the brawl of that series.
If by brawl of the series you mean different enough from it's predecessor that the people who played that don't enjoy it -- then yes.

If by brawl of the series you mean specifically designed to not be competitive because of things like tripping, you're sadly mistaken.

Laijin

Smash Hero
If by brawl of the series you mean specifically designed to not be competitive because of things like tripping, you're sadly mistaken.
In comparison to smash bros:
Immaterial and Missing Power = Melee.
Scarlet Weather Report = Brawl.

Just by watching videos of it you can see how dumbed down it was. I'm not getting into details cause I don't want to contribute too much to the social talk in a non-social talk thread.

Top Bottom