• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Eagle Smash

Smash Cadet
You must not Facebook -- There is plenty of Smash activity on Facebook

@ O otakutrevan If you use Facebook, I can hook you up directly with the Augusta Smash Facebook Group.

Last edited:

Eagle Smash

Smash Cadet
Looks like you found it - sorry about the late replay, but I really do Facebook far more frequently (almost literally always) compared to the boards

Buzz1337Year

Smash Rookie
Not sure if this is the place to post it, but I requested to join the Georgia Melee Facebook group about a week ago and haven't been accepted into the group. Could someone hook me up? Would be much appreciated.

Also unrelated, but I'm in Lawrenceville and available after 7 most weeknights if anyone wants to meet up for friendlies.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Where can I find information regarding Smash Wii U tournaments in or near Gwinnett? I'm having some difficulty finding anything about them.

Last edited:

Sixfortyfive

Smash Journeyman
Where can I find information regarding Smash Wii U tournaments in or near Gwinnett? I'm having some difficulty finding anything about them.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/GASMASH4/

There's a tournament series called Gwinnett Brawl that usually happens every other Saturday. The next event is May 23 and is likely going to be a teams only tournament (Doubles + Quads). We're actually finishing up the event page for it right now.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
http://www.facebook.com/groups/GASMASH4/

There's a tournament series called Gwinnett Brawl that usually happens every other Saturday. The next event is May 23 and is likely going to be a teams only tournament (Doubles + Quads). We're actually finishing up the event page for it right now.
Thanks, this helps a lot. If I can find a teammate for the event, I'll definitely be there.

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Coming up in June at Gamers Xperience is our very first "New Challengers Tournament" (NCT).

This tournament is for our New Generation of Smashers! Open to competitors 18yrs old & under only. Players over 18yrs old...we encourage you to sponsor and/or train someone you may know that is interested the competitive smash scene as well as players that show great potential that is under the age of 18yrs old.

Smash Boards Event Page
Facebook Event Page

Waldᴏ

Smash Rookie
NNID
wallyaldo
3DS FC
3196-4091-3980
Anyone else planning to go to MomoCon two weeks from now? They've got a Melee tournament on Friday and a Sm4sh tournament on Saturday.

FP-Takyon

Smash Apprentice
Douglasville GA Sm4sher here, went to Fusion 1 last month, trying to attend more tournaments locally. Anyone else here attend Fusion?

KingPandalot

Smash Rookie
NNID
KingPandalot
3DS FC
1590-4682-3919
Any scene near Gainesville GA? Relatively new to the competitive scene and looking for some players/tournaments for experience and fun.

goldifox

Smash Rookie
if i started doing weeklie melee tournaments in savannah how many ppl would be interested in coming to play???

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
@ Budwiser Budwiser
There is a place in Savannah called the Guild Hall. Look them up. There are a number of gamers that meet and play there for multiple fighting games and sometimes smash. That is a good place to start.

KingPandalot

Smash Rookie
NNID
KingPandalot
3DS FC
1590-4682-3919
Any smash 4 tournaments or hangout places near Gainesville or Alpharetta? Maybe Duluth? Live in Northern GA and a lot of these plays are around 2 - 3 hours away

KingPandalot

Smash Rookie
NNID
KingPandalot
3DS FC
1590-4682-3919

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
@ Budwiser Budwiser
Guild Hall don't really host any tournament for fighters like smash so you may never see any events of the such being posted and/or advertised by them. There is a Savannah fighting group I am a part of on FB. They post all the time about playing and meeting up at Guild Hall.

Top Bottom