• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genuine thoughts on Steve from Minecraft

Do you think Minecraft will actually be represented in SSBU?

• Yes

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I think it deserves to be represented

Votes: 22 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

EDIT: Oops! Wrong area to post this lol. Can someone delete this? My post I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I think that my opinion about Minecraft does not really matter.
The series is one of prolific popularity and earnings, and would help boost the notoriety of Smash Bros as a whole.
Steve for Smash!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
This thread died out like a week after I posted it and all of a sudden I'm getting notifications on it all of the time.

How did it become so popular again...?
Recent developments aside, this thread being allowed open was an oversight to begin with. It's character specific and thus should have been merged/posted in the existing Steve thread or Newcomer Speculation Discussion.

We don't police opinions, if you don't want it to happen, there's nothing we can do to stop you from expressing that. But generalizing an entire (legitimate, no matter how much you undermine/call it a meme) fanbase behind hyperbole and acting as if you know how Sakurai would think on a matter accomplishes nothing other than making this an echo chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom