• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno in Brawl. O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Hacks using the Ocarina. Most of the times it's frozen so far have been in the middle of matches testing out a "Infinite Up B for Lucario (and tons of glitches for other characters" code. Unfortunately, some of the characters' glitches are freezing with a loud beeping noise. :laugh:
Come to think of it, it's never frozen at Go, just at the Stage Selection screen. I select a stage, and I had a bad combo of codes in or whatever so it sits there forever with the stage selected as if it's about to go into battle. It's annoying because sometimes it takes a while to load so I never know if it's just taking a while or if it's frozen.
Other than that and lag, it doesn't really ever freeze that I can recall. Although I saw a YouTube video about a way to make a friend's Wii freeze while playing online with them. Haven't tested it out yet, though.

As for the sandbags, that's funny. I would've liked to hear that...I bet it sounded funny.

Is Vegas affordable? I enjoy some video editing (mostly making music videos, not very advanced otherwise with video editing) and...let's face it, Movie Maker makes me want to bash my head against a wall until I fall unconscious. I've been considering getting another program for a while and I haven't picked one yet.
Start using the texture swap code. I promise your game will freeze on Go A LOT.

Xydeit

Smash Cadet
i sent this guy a message asking is this real and how he did this. but i still got no response.:urg:
I'm sorry. I've tried to at least answer all personal messages. There was one message I replied to that had an error, could that have been you? XD Was it on youtube?
Also, your answer is in the thread now.

Edit: Hey everyone else, when people say it's "hacked" is that closer to finding it for real or to faking it?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Start using the texture swap code. I promise your game will freeze on Go A LOT.
Haha, I only tried it once trying to get a Dark Jiggs (Dark Kirby, swap textures onto 1P which was Jigglypuff) and I believe it froze on the Stage Selection Screen. I'll have to try using it some more though. I'd love to see Bowser on Jiggs.

Edit: Hey everyone else, when people say it's "hacked" is that closer to finding it for real or to faking it?
Probably closer. If it's hacked in then it's completely added in, just not by the creators. Which would mean it looks like everything you did fit in perfectly with the rest of the game.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
There are the rumors that Sakurai had to cut Geno and delay Brawl cause Square were acting like pr**ks, but personally, I think it's a great fake. The entrance looked pretty bad/fake to me, with the spinning stars and whatnot.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Haha, I only tried it once trying to get a Dark Jiggs (Dark Kirby, swap textures onto 1P which was Jigglypuff) and I believe it froze on the Stage Selection Screen. I'll have to try using it some more though. I'd love to see Bowser on Jiggs.
DARK JIGGLYPUFF YOU SAY?

Xydeit

Smash Cadet
Would a mega-man video be popular?

Geno has a sweet moveset. I can imagine it would be something like a gimp rocket punch that doubles as a tether grab, his flash beam, finger/elbow shots, and his final smash would be his 9999 whirl attack.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Would a mega-man video be popular?

Geno has a sweet moveset. I can imagine it would be something like a gimp rocket punch that doubles as a tether grab, his flash beam, finger/elbow shots, and his final smash would be his 9999 whirl attack.
You'd get so much hate for teasing people with Mega Man.

Honestly, I'd like to see Ridley, though he may prove to be difficult.

Though let me say this: Some fans contacted the announcer from Brawl via e-mail, and requested him to say some names as he would in the game.
He did Ridley.

If you make a Ridley video, you MUST include that voice clip.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I liked the Smash 64 announcer better.

AND THE WINNER IS...CAPTAIN FALCON!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeeaaah. We didn't close this earlier because hell-- the guy actually deserves the attention for editing that well!

Anyway, I feel as if everyone that wanted to see this has seen it. Hopefully, no one will repost this again in a few days, saying: "GOOD NEWS! GENO'S IN BRAWL!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom