• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
And just decided to vote for Geno.
I remember before Brawl I wanted Sonic and Mega Man. But back then Geno was SOOO popular and I now see why. He is so damn cool

Are there any banners for the sig? I just put these in right now but I feel like there have got to be some awesome full-fledged banners

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
I know this is weird but How do you say Geno's name (I say it like Jean o) but I hear people say Gen oh :s
I fiddled around with accents and such, here are some samples of whatever floats your boat:

It is a 'Heart'-'Tone'!? Juno? She know!

Harking!?

LOVE-SONG lol nah

Scheen-Glow*!? (sparkle sparkle)

Luffsynck!? (this one is like love sick/sync, but sometimes I think he just couldn't find the proper characters spelling his name either, so a star will replace the heart part of it in these next few.)

stH'art-Dzink!?

Staryzzy!?

Star-shhh!? (whisper voices actived)

StarTell!? (a star tune? a star song? a startling answer will soon befall the next space. Because stars lead to astro turf, and astro is spelled similar to asterisk, and asterisk is close to ass-kicks so then I...)

A HEART Astr*ker!? (hahahahahahaha)

Astr*r*k*ss? Astro-risk-kiss! (Also hard to pronounce) *

Last edited:

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
I fiddled around with accents and such, here are some samples of whatever floats your boat:

It is a 'Heart'-'Tone'!? Juno? She know!

Harking!?

LOVE-SONG lol nah

Scheen-Glow*!? (sparkle sparkle)

Luffsynck!? (this one is like love sick/sync, but sometimes I think he just couldn't find the proper characters spelling his name either, so a star will replace the heart part of it in these next few.)

stH'art-Dzink!?

Staryzzy!?

Star-shhh!? (whisper voices actived)

StarTell!? (a star tune? a star song? a startling answer will soon befall the next space. Because stars lead to astro turf, and astro is spelled similar to asterisk, and asterisk is close to ***-kicks so then I...)

A HEART Astr*ker!? (hahahahahahaha)

Astr*r*k*ss? Astro-risk-kiss! (Also hard to pronounce) *
I must admit you lost me with the power of confusing accents..... lol

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i started to learn about making video games so maybe in the future i will make an RPG game about Geno and Mallow or i might make about SSB RPG because RPG games looks easier to be made:kirby:

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I already decided what will I name the game it's going to be "the legend of the seven stars" but I don't think I am going to put Mario and peach and bowser and yoshi in this game because the story is only about geno and mallow
Given Nintendo's recent sending a cease and desist letter to the guy making Mario 64 HD.... well, I think this will at least settle whether Nintendo has the rights to these two or not. Make it epic!

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
The only problem that I have is, I am not good at English so I am worried because smosh did laugh at wwwwario game because of his bad English I don't want someone to laugh at me because of wrong sentence, that might happen if I am going to create the game .-.
People will proof read for you. Just give it to some english speaking ppl you know.
Or just accept that ppl will laugh at anything, it happens

Solmatter

Smash Cadet
could I share this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this is freaking awesome
Please by all means share!
White Mage? Why not black Mage :rolleyes:
Black Mage's color scheme is basically Geno's already. I wouldn't be surprised if in the development of SMRPG they looked at their black mage for Geno. He's basically the black mage of the Mario RPG world.
How about starting a pole, on our OWN SMASH SITE. I mean, it's good to be raising the awareness, but let's focus more in our neighborhood, because that is a step not a leap.

AMAZING! Lovely and well thought out! Representing colors to tie in wonderful characters from the series/games. Errrrr The fawful one is awesome, but I have a gnit to pick. Could there be a pinch more green, in either the boots or the face by chance? Or Making the hat green with blue eyes as a sign, with just the smiling face without eyes on the head? hehe But seriously, I would play as all of these, and they are quite clever, kudos to you!
Yeah I think he could use more green too! Probably the boots. I feel weird making the wood too saturated green.

More art incoming this afternoon.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Given Nintendo's recent sending a cease and desist letter to the guy making Mario 64 HD.... well, I think this will at least settle whether Nintendo has the rights to these two or not. Make it epic!
And if they don't, perhaps Square-Enix will shut it down instead. The cease-and-desisted the people making the 3D Chrono Trigger remake a while back, so I'm sure they'd be happy to swat it down if they caught wind of it.

The only problem that I have is, I am not good at English so I am worried because smosh did laugh at wwwwario game because of his bad English I don't want someone to laugh at me because of wrong sentence, that might happen if I am going to create the game .-.
Heck, I'd love to help with editing on a project like that. If you want some help on that, we can probably put our heads together and work something out.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
And if they don't, perhaps Square-Enix will shut it down instead. The cease-and-desisted the people making the 3D Chrono Trigger remake a while back, so I'm sure they'd be happy to swat it down if they caught wind of it.

Heck, I'd love to help with editing on a project like that. If you want some help on that, we can probably put our heads together and work something out.
I am not going to do this now or in this year (maybe) because I still didn't learn everything about making a game I need a lot of time until I am going to be ready for this and a new computer
I don't think square Enix will shut this down because I am sure the game will never be popular

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I am not going to do this now or in this year (maybe) because I still didn't learn everything about making a game I need a lot of time until I am going to be ready for this and a new computer
I don't think square Enix will shut this down because I am sure the game will never be popular
Similar to what Sinn offered you, Booster, I am fairly strong in English (as a blowhard who loves the sound of his own voice and the look of his own brilliant writing) and can happily offer to proofread any scripting you'd like in your game before publishing. Errors will be eradicated.

The last sentence does not apply to Error from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. He is Error.

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
And just decided to vote for Geno.
I remember before Brawl I wanted Sonic and Mega Man. But back then Geno was SOOO popular and I now see why. He is so damn cool

Are there any banners for the sig? I just put these in right now but I feel like there have got to be some awesome full-fledged banners
Hey u can use mine

but mine is kind of small

Last edited:

Solmatter

Smash Cadet
RPG Maker XP is a great way to get into super basic RPG editing. You can import your own graphics and stuff, and back in the day there was a lot of community support for modding in Realtime Battle Systems and things like that.

Solmatter

Smash Cadet

More Geno art I made covering his special attacks. Just what I think would be fun. Needed to feel very Sakurai, with gimmicks and all. Geno would probably be a technical character somewhere nearing the complexity of Shulk or Robin. Micromanaging your star power is key!

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730

More Geno art I made covering his special attacks. Just what I think would be fun. Needed to feel very Sakurai, with gimmicks and all. Geno would probably be a technical character somewhere nearing the complexity of Shulk or Robin. Micromanaging your star power is key!
It's perfection!

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice

THIS MOVESET IS BEAUTIFUL :colorful::joyful:

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman

I told myself I wouldn't cry but its amazing T^T but I thought Geno boost would be his recovery move

Last edited:

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
I told myself I wouldn't cry but its amazing T^T but I thought Geno boost would be his recovery move
...NEEDS GENO BOOST. The Moveset is goddamn brilliant.
guys I think the star power mechanic is geno boost in its own way you know. I think this is the perfect special moveset. solmatter do you think you can do the normal moves next and the custom moves.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Geno Boost, have you ever done any programming before?
No but I am starting to learn about this but I am 90% sure I won't make a game in this
RPG Maker XP is a great way to get into super basic RPG editing. You can import your own graphics and stuff, and back in the day there was a lot of community support for modding in Realtime Battle Systems and things like that.
i was thinking of this

Solmatter

Smash Cadet
Thanks guys! I gotta say, Geno Boost was my first choice for a recovery... but I was wondering how it would look. Just Geno levitating upward surrounded by red arrows doesn't seem like a Sakurai-esque choice. Would it function like ROB's recovery?

And Blue Bomber: Glad you caught it; Geno still buffs himself with star power... it's a bit similar to Geno Boost in that regard I guesssss? :laugh:

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
No but I am starting to learn about this but I am 90% sure I won't make a game in this

i was thinking of this
As a programmer who got started with RPG Maker when I was young I think that would be a very good way to get started with game development. Did you want to learn a programming language?

Top Bottom