• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geez sorry i've been inactive guys :X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearmy

Smash Ace
i know most of you guys miss me. i've been busy with other games, and well there aren't many brawl tourneys here. So how has PT changed since the last time i was here? it seems like people are starting to notice the hydrograb around here 0.0 my 2 cents, use it to stage spike.

Fearmy

Smash Ace
in PT community or everyone? because last time i was here, squirtle was Shield grab food.

Fearmy

Smash Ace
WELL THEN! but i checked the tier list, PT went up!!!! 0.o he's now last time i checked he was like 32 :o and in the tourny rankings he was in D Tier. Wow Grats guys!

T-block

B2B TST
Yeah we've been doing pretty well. Baton Pass/Zero Switch is probably the biggest then that's happened, so check that thread out if you haven't already.

Good to see you back ;) Now go update the AT thread lol

Fearmy

Smash Ace
Who are you?
i was a PT main when brawl came out, i remember i won a PT online tourney (even though it really doesn't mean anything) on here. I wrote the AT tech guide, so i'm pretty much one of the veterans who came back from the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom