• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

gecko suddenly not working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
what gives? gecko os is suddenly not working. afteri load it, nothing shows up on the screen. i cant do anything, i have to shut down from the console.

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
oh... i do.. but ive always had at least 1 card in. now its 2 but ill take them out, thanks

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
Make sure you have the right codes in the right folders. I had the same problem last night and it turns out that I substituted the .gct file in the codes folder with the one that I was suppose to put in the pf folder.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
make sure that if your using the new method that the actual codes you are using are in the right directory and that only the code loader code is in the old spot.

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
i haven't tried since, but i haven't touched my SD card in weeks. so nothing's changed on the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom