• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gecko OS version 1.9.2 is now download able

nfl797

Smash Cadet
(slap the face)

again, that has nothing to do with gecko OS being open source. i think shadowtroop was right.
HEY now you chill out im new to this stuff i just started textureing characters and stages last week

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
I think the biggest deal about this release is the open source! I wanna see some of these awesome hack gods build something awesome now!
agreed, but until something big does come up, i see no point in me downloading it.
1.9.1 works fine for me.

Link_enfant

Smash Apprentice
I'm now using 1.9.2 but I can't use the reboot feature anymore (it's useful to remove copy flags and to use the infinite time on brawl masterpieces code), it doesn't appear in the main menu of Gecko. My firmware is 4.0E. Is that normal ? :s
If yes, why did they remove it ?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
And also, with 1.9.2, I get the "Exception (DSI) occured!" message whenever I Add something (texture, different gct, a .pac, etc). However, once I turn off and try again, it works. O_o

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I'm now using 1.9.2 but I can't use the reboot feature anymore (it's useful to remove copy flags and to use the infinite time on brawl masterpieces code), it doesn't appear in the main menu of Gecko. My firmware is 4.0E. Is that normal ? :s
If yes, why did they remove it ?
Rebooter isn't needed for masterpieces anymore.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Do new versions of Gecko OS make the game freeze less often if you're using a file replacement code, or is it moreso new version of the file replacement code that reduce freezes

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
If it's open source, does that mean that someone can lengthen the amount of time that it tries to read a disc for before it shows the error message?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I don't know why, but everytime I change something on my sd card (aka new texture, gct, etc), I get the

"Exception: (DSI) Occurred!" message. but the next time I try to load up, it works. O_o

so I'm just using the stage builder exploit by comex now.

Top Bottom