• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

gay taunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
who else thinks that being shouted *YOUR TOO SLoOoW!* at, in a immature manner completely gets you ready to strangle some little blue hedgehog? I sure do. Also pointing sideways with one hand and crossing your arms looks extremly dorky. WHOS WITH ME?!? :laugh:

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
The best taunts are the ones that make your opponents lose their cool. G&W has a great taunt for that reason.

Sonic ticking you off means that it's working. It's not a good thing to fall back on and good players won't fall for it but.........

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
I think it's hilarious. :laugh:

Course, my controller's set to Wiimote, sideways, all buttons set to side taunt.

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
lol yea sometimes i think its funny...but you would think exactly like me if you had a little bro who EVERY TIME YOU DIE he does the your too slow taunt. T_T and sometimes, even when im still fighting him! Of course thats the times i think its funny, because i either great ather ( dont know how to spell it) or smash him off the course! LOL!!

SonicMario

Smash Master
I like all of Sonic's taunts, even the too slow one. It actually gives me an evil smile to show other people what Sonic fans had have to put up with for over 2-3 years with that taunt. Even my bro hates Sonic's taunts.

Browny

Smash Hater
lol yea sometimes i think its funny...but you would think exactly like me if you had a little bro who EVERY TIME YOU DIE he does the your too slow taunt. T_T and sometimes, even when im still fighting him! Of course thats the times i think its funny, because i either great ather ( dont know how to spell it) or smash him off the course! LOL!!
please dont lie, ike is too slow to get a smash off on sonic :p

---
@ below, my main is Lucario :>
---

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
i just noticed that im the only person in this thread whos main isnt sonic... no wonder! lol

nvm now a lucario is here yay ^_^

and yes...it is VERY possible to smash sonic off a course with ike. you barely have to charge it! wait for 2 seconds, then BOOM!
btw who is MK?

Heevar_Lewlson

Smash Cadet
"YOU'RE TOO SLoOoW!" is bad, but I can deal with it. However...

"TOO EASY PIECE OF CaaaaAAAaaaAAaaaaAke!!!!!" makes me want to carve my ears off with a rusty spoon :mad:

Tenki

Smash Hero
Personally, your too slow is alot more annoying than any of Sonic's taunts. D:
it's YOU'RE.
The spinpoint taunt is annoying too, only because it would have been so much cooler for him to have his finger wag as a taunt instead. But no, he has it as his idle animation. I like it though, because it's his fastest taunt. I can pull that taunt and gain control just as the opponent gets to me xD

at least Sonic's taunts do taunt the opponent, instead of do some nonprovocative stuff like other characters.

ib4l
/wishfulthinking

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Watching Sonic fill the opponent with rage is one of the must satisfying experiences in this game.

I love playing on like, PictoChat or Eldin Bridge or some other nice lengthy stage and getting them into a corner, knocking them down, then making a break for the other end of the stage just to taunt. It's so good.

Umby

Smash Master
The best taunts are the ones that indicate that you fight for your friends, like grunting, or demanding that you prepare yourself.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
God, I hate that "YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOOOOOW" taunt.

It's one of the best taunts in Brawl, as its tauntiness reigns almost supreme, up there as one of the tauntiest taunts in Brawl, and one of the few that can really tick you off, especially if spammed.

The only people whose taunts come close are Pikachu, Dedede, and... uh...

...Nope. Not even Pikachu or Dedede comes close to the "YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOOOOOOOW" taunt spam. It's by far the most effective strategy in the game.

Hell, I almost lost a game in which my opponents were both Sonic and just spammed taunt over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and as soon as I got distracted, they began combo'ing the hell out of me, then stopping prematurely to go back to taunting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom