• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet last min oct 9th results

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
SORRY FOR THE LATE POST, THATS NOT MY STYLE COMIC CON WEEKEND AND UPCOMING EVENTS CAUSED THE DELAY.

1: jtails ($78.00)
2: ninjalink ($39.00)
3: Vinnie ($13.00)
4: jash
5: dark pch
5: penta
7: john112346
7: link x
9: bonk
9: wes
9: zoria
9: rj
13: moth
13: helpr

Vinnie

Smash Master
1: jtails ($78.00) - Really wanted to meet you in bracket =/ next time. Fun random MMs as always XD!
2: ninjalink ($39.00) - I will never beat you. With that being said, you're probably my favorite player to play against because keeping up with you requires me making really quick and effective decisions which really tests my abilities. I really want to train with you soon. Good games.
3: Vinnie ($13.00) - :/
4: jash - Thanks for ****** the **** out of my Ice Climbers to make me realize how much I have to step them up. We had a good set until the ending... sorry I had to do that...
5: dark pch - Nice seeing you again mang.
5: penta - Penta with them consistent top 5s! Good **** vs John#s.
7: john112346 - Fun tourney match man. Don't forget I have ICs! lmao, and fun MMs too. Travel more!
7: link x - Nice meeting you.
9: bonk - Fun IC dittos. We should do them more often.
9: wes - Thanks for hosting, Wes! I'll definitely come out to more of these. Also fun MMs.
9: zoria - Nice meeting you.
9: rj - Nice seeing you, GGS.
13: moth - Nice meeting you.
13: helpr - Nice seeing you, man. Fun MM.
Guru - Nice seeing you again man, I haven't seen you in months otherwise.

Hopefully I'm not missing anyone...

I left my gray sweatshirt here :/ PM me if you have it... I doubt anybody does though :(.

I need to step up my **** regardless. GGs to everyone I played. I'll get better, I promise.

HelpR

Smash Ace
GIANT POOEY

That's what I played like at the tourney. :c
least you didnt get dead last, AND lost every single match you played the whole day

Like i did, god****, I havent done this badly in like a year now.

OH well, maybe next time i'll perform better

So, thanks guys for the matches, i'd do shout outs but i've been sick since monday >> maybe later.

Jtails

Smash Lord
1: Jtails Mk/Diddy ($78.00) I'm proud for at my placing, now I can eat more :) good job adapting.
2: Ninjalink Wario/Olimar/Lucas/Diddy ($39.00) Funest 3 sets ever. we played for more than an hour, good stuff!
3: Vinnie GnW/IC ($13.00) Yea, I wanted to play you too :/ fun *** yoshi ditto!
4: Jash TL We all LIVEEEE!! fun ride home
5: dark pch Peach beast in that project M, good placing too!
5: penta GnW good seeing you.
7: John112346 Lucario fun money matches, lol mario dittos!
7: link x Fox good set man, its always a pleasure
9: Bonk IC bonk da bess? haha!
9: Wes Samus/Sonic you taught me so much, thanks. and we will train up! DaLegendarySamus coming back!!
9: zoria Marth fun friendlies
9: rj Lucario/Mk good seeing you, nice tex and songs :)
13: moth TL I saw your matches, come to more tournaments you can get better.
13: Helpr Mk/Lucas we'll work on the match ups, you're already **** at the ditto lol. just alittle more.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Turnouts are only low because of late announcement. lol
I wish these got like 30+ though.

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
I got REALLY pissed when I lost to LinkX...

I 3-stocked his Fox. He barely won with Snake.

D1

Banned via Administration
Good sh** DA for securing top placings!

1: jtails ($78.00)-You're gonna be the Anti of NYC if you keep tis up.
2: ninjalink ($39.00)-Azen of Brawl...always.
3: Vinnie ($13.00)-Best ost, I'm happy you did your thing.
4: jash -NL told me you were off that day, I know you got this!
5: dark pch-Remember when I told ya you didn't suck?! :D
5: penta-Good sh** we never talk IRL we should play one day!
7: john112346-You're hilarious I wish we get to play agaiN I heard you're mad good
7: link x-You're cool guy. :D
9: bonk -Regionless smasher, step it up for the nonexistant region! Btw you're mad chill.
9: wes-Ma d00 entering his own jumpoff? Grats anyway, it was small so its easy to manage.
9: zoria-??? Cool name.
9: rj -Aww man D: ZB rets gooo
13: moth-I hate Moths they eat my clothes
13: helpr-I didnt' expect this. You musta been off today.

GET AT ME FOR SHOUTING EVERYONE OUT LIKE I WAS THERE LMFAO!

I'm going to bed.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
5: dark pch-Remember when I told ya you didn't suck?! :D
Yea. But in reality I still do. This does not mean anything and nothing to get happy about. As I told you before, I am nothing in NYC. Just a pathetic random Peach that cant place high in an average tourny anymore and always places at he bottom. Also someone people don't give a damm about around here. I told about this already.

I lose to Link X in my first game playing like a fool (as usual, what else is new). At this point I should not be losing to him, even wes came to me and a few others telling me this ****. All I could say for that is that I'm an idiot.

I play like a monster in friendlies then when I play bracket I play like I justed learned how to play Peach a week ago. Pitiful. All the sick **** I do in friendlies I never do in tournament matches For this anyone can just beat me like nothing.

Same time I did a **** move and time out john numbers for 5th game three on castle seige. Yea I'm so good for doing that. I'm just a coward in this game. I should have gotten last place as usual. I don't deserve this placing.

I might just wait for Project M to come out and play that competitively. It's something I'm actually good at. I'm getting annoyed as hell to just place like crap all the time in tourny and get once in a blue lucky placings like this fora year. yet I am too brain dead to take a hint and keep wasting my money in a game I suck in to place like crap.

Wish I was that **** peach I was in 08-09. Now I'm just some joke of NYC.

B0NK

Smash Lord
1: jtails ($78.00) - Dat bread money =P
2: ninjalink ($39.00) - "Are these friendlies???" LOL yeah we got to do our usual friendlies again xD
3: Vinnie ($13.00) - IC dittos were fun, learn a lot playing them :D
4: jash - The subway conversations were mad funny LOL WE ALL LIVE....
5: dark pch - Gotta get better at the peach match-up, good job, not a bad performance at all
5: penta - play me more in bracket!!! lol rematch???
7: john112346 - What happen??? lol you got this next time
7: link x - mad chill
9: bonk - step it up
9: wes - Always great hanging out with you, always have some type of hilarious conversation xD Well ran event as always
9: zoria - gg
9: rj - gg
13: moth - keep coming out to these
13: helpr - don't worry about it, this happens to everyone, just work on the lucario match-up with orel =P

Really enjoys wll keep coming out for me.

HelpR

Smash Ace
1: jtails ($78.00): so this is your third tourney now where you got 1st? cool.
3: Vinnie ($13.00): I wanna say that I was playing really ****ty in our MM, and while I feel I really did, but i dont wanna john too much here. Shut up, just step up, right? Either way, next time dood, i want another 5 dollar MM!
4: jash: toooooon liiiiiiink.
5: dark pch: comn dude, you're good, just keep working at it
5: penta: penta cant aim a bucket to save his life >>
7: john112346: GRAAAAH LUCARIO.
7: link x: lol link X.
9: bonk: ice climers silly.
9: wes: Samus silly.
9: zoria: Marth silly.
9: rj: ggs, hopefully it'll go differently next time. lol
13: moth: Tooooon Liiiiiink.
13: helpr: hahahaha dead last, you suck.

999: D1: dooooooooooood.
1000: Keith/south paw: tooooooon Liiiiiiink.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I really don't know why, but as I said, I played badly during that tourney. Pretty much everyone who played me can at least affirm I wasn't playing the way I usually do.

ANYWAY, JOHN NUMBUHZ GOTTA STEP IT UP AND DROP THAT GIANT POOEY STATUS

Same time I did a **** move and time out john numbers for 5th game three on castle seige. Yea I'm so good for doing that. I'm just a coward in this game. I should have gotten last place as usual. I don't deserve this placing.
Wow, way to take the fun out of beating me. >______>;

You're not Metaknight; timing people out is legit.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not just NYC, you're also a joke in TX and OK.
...........Who are you again?Oh yea, someonethat is not important in the smash community. I feel honored though. A fat TX scrub such as you coming all the way to this thread to insult me? I must be famous as hell or people really love me. Haters gonna hate yea?

I really don't know why, but as I said, I played badly during that tourney. Pretty much everyone who played me can at least affirm I wasn't playing the way I usually do.

ANYWAY, JOHN NUMBUHZ GOTTA STEP IT UP AND DROP THAT GIANT POOEY STATUS

Wow, way to take the fun out of beating me. >______>;

You're not Metaknight; timing people out is legit.
What fun? I don't see anything fun about timing someoneout. Even with a Mid tier. It's boring and does not mean anything to me. I give more props to myself for taking all stocks then letting the clock run.

And IDK how you played the others, but with me, you played the same as the last time I lost to you. This time I just decided to camp the hell out of you move and bait you to roll, then punish you for it. I have grown tired of rushing people and they get easy wins off me.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
don't make this thread become all about drk pch.

drk pch, i suggest yu just ignore any seemingly hostile posts directed at you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch, stfu. Seriously.

Stop being so emo. Your mindset is your biggest hurdle to overcome.
No you out of all people coming in here? I don't recall doing anything so epic that random people wanna come here and post ****. I must be something to worry about if I get attention like this. Really from people I don't like.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Dark Pch you need to realize, not everybody goes 100% in friendlies, (myself included) might be why you seem to play better in those rather than bracket matches.

<3 john ####

Jtails

Smash Lord
Dark Pch you need to realize, not everybody goes 100% in friendlies, (myself included) might be why you seem to play better in those rather than bracket matches.

<3 john ####
i go 100% in friendlies. anyone who doesn't is scarred

Top Bottom