• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gantz.

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Does anyone here read Gantz?

I'd be very surprised if there is. It's my favorite manga, Blood, action and sexyness is included here. If you haven't read it I highly highly reccomend it.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Its good. it makes my top 10. but its pretty popular.
the art is great. since they use computer graphics. but the story can be a little confusing.
and to bad my favorite character
Izumi
died

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Yeah. I hope he comes back. Even though right now the missions seem to be over.

It's not that popular. I mean I left this topic here for a few days and only 1 poster. Bleach and Naruto are so overrated. Gantz needs more respect.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Yeah. I hope he comes back. Even though right now the missions seem to be over.

It's not that popular. I mean I left this topic here for a few days and only 1 poster. Bleach and Naruto are so overrated. Gantz needs more respect.
Its not that popular here, I found out about gantz from game informer. (i have no idea what this has to do with the topic) and if you go to other forums it has quite the fan base.

I wish
Izumi
would come back too but its not happening since were approaching the end of the manga:urg:

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Lately the actions been going a steady pace. Reika and Kurono 2 were kicking ***.

They can't afford to get hurt though. No more gantz transfer means the suit won't be healed.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Lately the actions been going a steady pace. Reika and Kurono 2 were kicking ***.

They can't afford to get hurt though. No more gantz transfer means the suit won't be healed.
there is 2 Kuronos so everything is fine XD. i just wonder how things will end. with this being the end and all

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Well the alien Kurono 2 let go transmitted a picture of him to the others.

And that blonde haired alien seems to have that I'm super strong and kickass I'm gonna fight the main character kind of vibe.

Also theres Osaka to think about. Kuwabaras still alive, he might have lived through the rome mission and revived Oka already. So we might be seeing them come into play. And Hikawa hasn't done anything yet either.

asob4

Smash Champion
gantz is amazing
i need to go read the latest chapters though :/

i got into the manga after the anime though :o it ended so bad i just had to start reading it lol

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I read about gantz in a The World ends With you Review and it sounded cool so i went str8 to the manga. lucky me

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
You guys ever read Gantz Minus? Theres mostly raws but it tells the story of what hapened before kei and katou got hit by the train. And Izumi and Nishi earlier.
Can u please link me lol i never heard of it untill now

The Game Informer review? Lol.

I'm gonna read this after I get caught up with all my other manga that I haven't checked lately.
He mentioned it. and i decided to read the first chapter the same night. and then 1 month later i read the rest in 2 days :laugh:

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Can u please link me lol i never heard of it untill now
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=gan&action=display&thread=784

Read this whole topic. All 8 chapters are there with pictures. Sadly only Gantz minus 08 is translated and is the only one that is readable. But theres a few discriptions on whats going on in there too. Just check out the pictures too.

And btw guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEaswd_YWD8

A new teaser for the Gantz Live action movie is up . In case you didn't know one was in the works.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=gan&action=display&thread=784

Read this whole topic. All 8 chapters are there with pictures. Sadly only Gantz minus 08 is translated and is the only one that is readable. But theres a few discriptions on whats going on in there too. Just check out the pictures too.

And btw guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEaswd_YWD8

A new teaser for the Gantz Live action movie is up . In case you didn't know one was in the works.

Thank you very much!!!:chuckle:

Top Bottom