• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm finally completed.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, me and Zhouten finally completed our Ganongasm matches after all this time. We caught eachother in the AIB chatroom, while we were Ganon banning other people. So we finally had a chance to complete the tournament, and we also did a ladder match while we were at it. Zhouten recorded the Ganongasm set, and I was able to record the ladder set. He's uploading the videos at the moment, and so am I. I won't tell you who won what, since I don't want to spoil it, but I will tell you that both of us won one set each.

I'll post the link to the matches here, once they're uploaded.

Ganongasm Part 1

Ganongasm Part 2

For some reason Zhouten's missing a match, the scores went up to 3-2, not 2-2.

Ladder Set

(If the links don't work, just find the videos in Zhoaten's channel.)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
The links to the matches are up. I guess Zhouten really was the better Ganon.

TP

Smash Master
Oh goddammit Kalm.

In every real double elim tournament of any kind, the person coming from the losers bracket must beat the person from the winners bracket twice. That's why it is DOUBLE elimination. You technically only lost once, and thus should not be eliminated. Haven't you ever watched a tournament before? You get an advantage for being the winner of winners bracket. You have to win one set, he has to win two.

Ganons know nothing of normal tournaments, by the looks of it.

If you want to just concede the true final set, you can. If you want the ladder set to count, you can choose that instead. If you want to play Zhouten once more, that is also an option.

stRIP

Smash Ace
Holy ****, part 2 1:45-1:56

If im ever starting to create the Ganon Boards Combo Video again, this will be in it..

Nice matches =)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Oh goddammit Kalm.

In every real double elim tournament of any kind, the person coming from the losers bracket must beat the person from the winners bracket twice. That's why it is DOUBLE elimination. You technically only lost once, and thus should not be eliminated. Haven't you ever watched a tournament before? You get an advantage for being the winner of winners bracket. You have to win one set, he has to win two.

Ganons know nothing of normal tournaments, by the looks of it.

If you want to just concede the true final set, you can. If you want the ladder set to count, you can choose that instead. If you want to play Zhouten once more, that is also an option.
Oh, so that's how it goes? So the Ganon tournament which K_Prime won, wasn't really legit either.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
The links to the matches are up. I guess Zhouten really was the better Ganon.
Zhouten can be the Real Ganon, but you was Incredible in the matches man !

Awesome matches Kalm !

I think Ganongasm was a Success Tourney.

Take Care Kalm.

The REAL Ganondorf

Smash Rookie
Huh...... that's weird. I am missing a match in there :s. I might have to reupload it or something...... Thanks for the update.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Guys, me and Zhouten are about to finish this off right now. I'll let you know who wins.

Edit * I won, 3-1.

Top Bottom