• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf's Ftilt

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I was playing a Luigi recently and the Luigi did his forward B move, and got the special super strong one. It wasn't fully charged, but I ftilted it and it knocked him back, doing no damage to Ganondorf. Just thought I'd share that his ftilt overrides Luigi's uncharged super forward B, not sure if it being charged will change the outcome, and if this is already known cheers.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
LOL everything outprioritizes Luigi's misfire. I've been shined out of it.

But thanks for sharing.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Ganon's Forward Tilt has tons of priority. Let's see what happens if that's the only move you use. Especially to characters without projectile. If you just spam that move on Marths and Falcons, hehe funny outcomes.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Ganondorf's F-Tilt is arguably the greatest move in the game. I suggest you all implement it into your strategy if you haven't already. It is one of my main maneuvers, and I plan on keeping it that way.

There are few moves that come close to it, but these moves are also great:

Warlock Punch
Falcon Punch
Using Kirby, then sucking them up and jumping off the Edge
Bowser's Fsmash
and finally

Resting randomly with no chance of hitting!

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I try to do that, I always mess the timing up and get drilled. :p

Top Bottom