• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf will be a good character.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Dont know if we have seen this, but it seems as if gannon has super armor at some point in his forward b

0:25

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rGMSnSz_eSU

watch his dmg, before the move its at 14 then after its at 19
**** you're right, it just might be... O_O

If so that's awesome. Not only does it grab, but super armor actually prevents them from evading? Interesting...

Dragmire

Smash Lord
yes he does get super armor for forward B I've tested it

also what's nice about ganon (maybe not for others) ganons way more better at ground brawling then aerial game just opinion but I played way better on land then sky

and brawlmaniac he's actually a fierce opponent only if you have some good background on ganon gameplay

Shrunk!!!

Smash Cadet
Mooresville, North Carolina (aka boring as hell)
I agree. I mained him in melee and before him Captain Falcon before I unlocked Ganon and also in SSB.

But in the words of Gimpy 'It's not the tier, but the player.' I mean comon, gimpy played bowser, who at first was thought to be such a horrible character, turned him right around and became an amazing player.

If you say Ganon isn't and can't be a good player Then you need to rethink your game.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
unfortunately yes but at least he can still backwards grab.

the funny thing is ganons warlock punch is not only faster but more powerful as well, but when it comes to falcons it is the same speed but weaker lol :laugh:

:034:

Smash Hero
But in the words of Gimpy 'It's not the tier, but the player.' I mean comon, gimpy played bowser, who at first was thought to be such a horrible character, turned him right around and became an amazing player.
Actually, Gimpy keeps saying that Bowser is a horrible character.

Ganondorf won't be all 'WOO TOP TIER EVERYBODY PLAYS ME', probably even one of the lowest, but at the time of writing this I was honestly sick of everybody going 'NERF', 'BOTTOM TIER' and was trying to say there were so many things that Ganon could improve on since, hell, half of us don't even have the game (including me).

e105beta

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Gimpy keeps saying that Bowser is a horrible character.

Ganondorf won't be all 'WOO TOP TIER EVERYBODY PLAYS ME', probably even one of the lowest, but at the time of writing this I was honestly sick of everybody going 'NERF', 'BOTTOM TIER' and was trying to say there were so many things that Ganon could improve on since, hell, half of us don't even have the game (including me).
Thank you...so much

Pistbag

Smash Cadet
I was playing brawl again and did 3 tech chased forward b's and ended with tech chase dair. It was awesome...And I finally got the no lag dairs down and will be going ALL Ganon in my next tourny which is this SAT

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
Pistbag? ...um ...

l-...lol?
pissed off bag?

Dude! LOL!!
THAT BAG IS FREAKIN ANGRY HOLY SH*t!!#%!%!!#%!!!!!!!!~~

sorry, had to.

Top Bottom