• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf: The water character?

Falcord

Smash Apprentice
It seems ganondorf has a big adventage in stages with water, specially pirate ship.

Why? because he's got powerful spikes (down-B, Dair) but they tend to be really suicide. The properties of water, in my opinion, makes it much easier and gets Ganon to a next level, with the addition of not needing recovery.

So, I think I can say ganon is the first, one an only water character ^^.

What do you think?

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
you have a point, especially since ganondorf has a terrible recovery. i've never attempted this (will probably try 2day) but what happens if you side b someone off the stage and into water?

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
ganon is great in the water, he is king poseidon.
all my friends are afraid of me in the water particularly at the pirate ship where i side b (from off the ship) them when they stand on the left side of the catapult, he takes them straight to the front of the ship and it pummels them to death.

canswer

Smash Cadet
i find it kind of difficult to jump and spike people next to you in the water.. but i guess i just need to practice..

i agree ganon rules in water..

Dangl

Smash Rookie
I Personally like the stomp "Dair" It does usually kill me without some H2o below me...
Or the Fair on pirate ship... it may only work on my friends..but it sure is fun to poke them into the stern of a ship. >:D

Dangl

Smash Rookie
It seems ganondorf has a big adventage in stages with water, specially pirate ship.

Why? because he's got powerful spikes (down-B, Dair) but they tend to be really suicide. The properties of water, in my opinion, makes it much easier and gets Ganon to a next level, with the addition of not needing recovery.

So, I think I can say ganon is the first, one an only water character ^^.

What do you think?

He's obviously a water type thats why he's weak against electricity, and put all the extra out of his palms. Its like how dogs pant...

(^^ Sweet, sweet bullhookey^^)

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
if this is the case, then delfino plaza and pirate ship could both be great counterpicks to help ganon players out

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Yeah, he Ganon is certainly good in the water but then again so is anyone with a spike. Only thing he has on anyone else is the ship spike IMO in terms of being in the water.
When it comes to water fighting, I ***** Donkey Kong :D

Top Bottom