• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Target test

Magus420

Smash Master
L-cancelling was added back into the final version from the latest demo where it was removed after E4A... right? Because that is not "overall reduced lag", and that **** is not playable like that =/

MeLeo

Smash Cadet
Wow it makes no sense whatsoever to take out L-Canceling...
Teching is still in, but L-Cancelling isn't...
He couldn't put L-Cancelling in but make it a menu option or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO3yqRNVwI0
Look at 01:51, CF tech rolls. I consider teching equal to L-Cancelling in terms of difficulty in consistantly pulling off, which isn't as difficult as it seems Sakurai assumed...

How the hell did Sakurai figure L-Cancelling should be taken out?
Why the hell does Ganondorf look nerfed while Marth still looks top tier?
Why is Ganondorf slower? (namely run speed, fall speed, and aerials)
Why am I asking so many rhetorical questions?

I will main Ganondorf no matter what, but I get the strange feeling that I will be shield grabbed and smashed out of shields a whole lot...

Okay, someone tell me straight... L-Cancelling is REALLY out? It makes no sense to me.
Are these first Brawl players pressing something other than the L-Button?
Did Sakurai himself (or his development team) comment on how "there is no L-Cancelling"?
Are there any chances for L-Cancelling still being in? (Like pressing L and R at once or whatever.)

Taking out wavedashing is one thing, you can play very well without it for most characters, but L-Cancelling is mandatory.
Geez, where did the development team refer to for user feedback? The Melee Gamefaq forums?
Why did they scrap the FastFall L-Cancelling present in the demo?
Why am I still asking rhetorical questions!?

I for one won't give up hope. Be it a different way to L-Cancel or a future patch, I will not give up hope.
Are any of you guys in denial like me? Please comment, misery loves company :ohwell:

Top Bottom