• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf-More than meets the eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneaK_Attack

Smash Rookie
I have been playing Ganon alot lately and when i first say to people im maining him they laugh and think they can own me however i end up getting ko's at 60-70 percent and winning and people still think I am garbage because i use ganon. GANON IS PRO, MASTER HIS LAGG HE IS UNSTOPPABLE!

TP

Smash Master
Some metal fans are really obnoxious. I like the ones who understand that metal is just their preference and not necessarily superior to other genres.

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I like taking the front cover off of metal fans and chucking things into them when the blades are spinning. It's stupid and amusing at the same time and I've only broken a handful of appliances from rogue marbles.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Guys, please don't spam or troll threads like these, as I'm supposed to infract posts like that, even if the thread itself is massive fail.

Closed for pointlessness, and because Ganondorf isn't a transformer (yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom