• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf looks like crap.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
At this very second, DMStudios has a tape with todays footage he is putting on his computer. He told me (because i'm lazy and really don't care) he will put up some matches with me kickin @$$ as well.

With our copy we've had one major tourny. I got to see california and portland (washington maybe) come and play for that one night. It was awesome.. too bad I had to work and showed up at finals.
My roomy, tudios, won using Ike against several marths.

I'll have some footage up sometime. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=144632 read that to tie you over.
Thats more information than one vid will give you anyway.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I like the character design. It's way better than his OoT/SSBM design.

Not to mention Old Manondorf is a work of genius.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
The new design is SO much better, I hate his white hair color though.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
...it's his Twilight Princess look. People, get over it. Yes, his run is a bit awkward now, I liked it better in Melee too to be honest. But this is how he looks: just plain awesome! You just can't handle the awesomeness, that's what it might be ^__^

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah he really does look **** now. I dont know how people could think he looks better now.
He looks too jagged now and he looks skinnier iswell, I was dissapointed in this change:(

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I going to have to agree with the fact that Ganondorf looks many times more badass in SSBB. That throw-away SSBM design they took from that tech-demo looked rediculous and too much like Robert Englund to be fitting for a character like Ganondorf.

Terminator guy

Smash Rookie
I think that his Brawl model is so much more cooler then his SSBM model. I like it so much, I might just play as him more.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
I hate his picture when you selected him in Melee. I think he's ugly no matter what, but TP Ganondorf is hardcore awesome (but ugly)

mike2014

Smash Rookie
He looks great in Brawl.He just looked wierd in Melee.Im not sure of how well his moveset is(I dont own Brawl yet)But im sure people will adapt.

Psichoah

Smash Rookie
He doesn't have a freaking sword.....that was the biggest dissapointment!!

In melee he swings around a huge vicious sword, but they gave that style to IKE!!!!

Ganon would have been much cooler with a sword...and he dashes like a weirdo in brawl.

They should have totally redone gannon imo.

triforceswordmaster

Smash Apprentice
there are too many sword users anyway. plus, not many characters attack with just punching and kicking. the fact that he doesn't need to use thunder attack or flip sausages is a testament to his strength.

Zarez

Smash Cadet
He has made a face like that before, though. I think it's when he grins before he possesses Zelda, but it wasn't nearly as cartoony.

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf has a beard now, who else in brawl has a beard? Snake is the only one and he has garnered comparisons to Chuck norris. anyone who has ever had a beard can tell you it comes with unprecedented amounts of power. People fear you. And that is what Ganondorf is fear.... Ganon IS beard.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
I simply don't understand how people think the OoT looks cooler. It's possible if you're about 12 and are into the more childish character, but speaking as an adult here, the TP look owns. I'm tired of this garpage in the Ganondorf forums.

BTW, he can pwn face in Brawl. Literally..

Top Bottom