• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf is awesome

domiNate

Smash Apprentice
Since these boards are slow I thought I would share my little story with you fellow Ganon players to spark up a little enthusiasm and remind you why you keep coming back to the king of kings. I played some matches against someone via the friend finder (I think his name was neku or something like that) and I tried out my "best" characters, ZSS and Falco. I even threw in DK for a match just to see how it would go. After ruitinely getting my *** kicked for a while I thought what the hell, I'll try out Ganon just for kicks. I mostly play Ganon against my friends who aren't really into smash and I've really grown to like him. So after two matches of losing (I wasn't used to a character with such manliness) I actually beat the dude who had been sometimes two stocking me for the past 40 minutes. I couldn't handle his wolf, dedede, mario, or zss with either falco or my zss, and then I either won or lost in sudden death (gancide ftw!) the few matches that I used Ganon. I am now officially a Ganon main (hugs all around!). And no I didn't win with him because of online lag.:p So I hope you guys enjoy my company and I'm excited to learn whatever comes up next for the Ganonmister.

domiNate

Smash Apprentice
Totally. I've been into the guide for ganon for a while. Now I'm ready for a lot more situational techs like utilting for a ledge guard.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
I've been using him a little more now and I have to admit there's a certain awesome feeling when using the big GD that no other character brings.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
i'm actually maining him again. i like him alot, and even though he gets worked he can punish really well. i like it. hugs.lol

domiNate

Smash Apprentice
Yeah seriously, things just seem to click with me when i play ganon, and i love how you can turn the match around in like four hits. I went from having one stock and my opponent having three to losing in sudden death.

Pk-Ray

Smash Cadet
I love the fact that Ganon is so slow , sadly , but when he gets a hit it , it hits hard , he won't suffer extreme knockback and his side+Up B is amazingly fast.

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
I use all the Legend of Zelda characters, but I have some sort of special bond with him, idk what it is, maybe just the masculinity lol. But as for the slowness, I just say screw it and let them come to me because theres no way in hell am I about to chase after sonic just for him to fake me out for a FS lol, so I pwn anyone who decides to cross over my line! GANONDORF FOR TEH WIN! lol

Top Bottom