• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf can pwn? Yes, yes he can.

DeviL-LCF

Smash Rookie
Agreed, if you hope to play any character to compete with dont touch Ganon. Honestly most newcomers are awesome, Lucas, Pit, Diddy, Wolf, ROB, Toon Link, Olimar are solid characters. The rest are average or above average. But the ****ing verterans in this game got ****ing owned. Samus, Link, Ganon, Captain Falcon even Marth and Fox all got nerfed. Well most of the "cool" non childish looking characters suck now. My friend plays Lucario and I have a hard time beating him with the character I've been practicing for weeks, but I just pick up some of the newcomers and I can 3 stock him easily. The newcomers you feel like you can somewhat play them like Melee, without the wavedash but atleast they respond properly to your commands, Captain Falcon just blows now, hes got some good but his FAir is too precise, hes lost so much. Ganon lets not even go there, Fox is still good but has been nerfed, Marth as well, Samus floaty as ****. Her Power Missile sucks, bombs suck, her beam only kills at like 120%+ now, she doesnt have many KO moves etc.. Link is slow and sloppy, his hitbox has been diminished big time, DAir sucks and doesnt kill as well, bombs are better and so are his arrows, Gale boomerang is mediocre, smashes are slow. His Smash Up is better though. Anyways lots of past characters that just dont feel good, they always feel sloppy even when you get used to them. Honestly, melee feels like a better game so far. Guess I'll go play with characters who's appearance arent really cool.

jmanxiv

Smash Apprentice
This is brawl not melee. You can't use gannon the same way u did in melee. His forward b is awesome. SH stomp still pretty good. His F-air has to much lag but saying he sucks is taking it to far.

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
Right, this is Brawl, not Melee. In Melee Ganondorf is a decent character. In Brawl he's a horrible one.
D:

Well I still like Ganondorf in Brawl...

And Dair/Thunderstomp/RocketMan FTW. I love how when you connect with it, the opponent kinda locks up for a split second, before shooting off either up off the stage or down off the edge :laugh:

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
lets just say ike is better than ganon and if you expect to win period with ganon, tourney wise, you must be smarter and an overall better player. he is garbage but i will still play him.

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
*COUGH*

Double post.

Umm if you try to use Ganondorf like a fast character you will not be good with him? You obviously have no heard of me or Linguini then. We both played him to his fastest abilitys and did amazing over the years.

Edit: for all the other lovely tards watch this if you think ganons slow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0DIE-HlghY
I think they were talking about Brawl ganon, not melee. Melee ganon could be played fast (you showed us that). Brawl Ganon just can't do his melee ****. The f-airs are too laggy and he's all about the ground now.

jdub03

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to deficate on you naysayers with my gannon of destruction. Although I main Ice climbers I can still handle most characters with gannon. If you think otherwise challenge me and prove me wrong. Of course the game is still new. This could change over time.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
I'd love to deficate on you naysayers with my gannon of destruction. Although I main Ice climbers I can still handle most characters with gannon. If you think otherwise challenge me and prove me wrong. Of course the game is still new. This could change over time.

Oh yeah dub? ! Yeah dude?! :mad: :mad: HERES WHAT I F*CKING THINK,MARIO TOP TIER #@!#@#& XD! :laugh: Joking with ya

Top Bottom