• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf and Captain Falcon Epic Clip

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Wow...really? It's just...not that cool...at all. bleh. Just two slightly disjointed hitboxes connecting with their opponent's hurtbox at the same time.

Hyrus

Smash Journeyman
Wow...really? It's just...not that cool...at all. bleh. Just two slightly disjointed hitboxes connecting with their opponent's hurtbox at the same time.
I guess some people just don't understand the beauty of a spike. But not just any spike, TWO going off at the exact same time and killing both players at the exact same time synced to music asking where I went wrong.

Neat vid!

Edit: The knee isn't a spike, but it's still glorious.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
I'll admit...it's better upon second viewing. After I realized what the music was saying, it became a lot funnier. I think my above response was harboring a little bit of left-over crankiness from another video thread on the Ganon boards (cough @home/canswer murder vid cough). Still, I maintain that the kill isn't inherently THAT cool, but the music drives it to a new level.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I'll admit...it's better upon second viewing. After I realized what the music was saying, it became a lot funnier. I think my above response was harboring a little bit of left-over crankiness from another video thread on the Ganon boards (cough @home/canswer murder vid cough). Still, I maintain that the kill isn't inherently THAT cool, but the music drives it to a new level.
Ok, cool. I'm glad you like it. And Knee + Spike collision is always awesome for me lol.

Top Bottom