• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Low tier..Hax.

Ambu(ECNAL)

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=3225]Ganon Low tier..Hax.[/drupal]

Well as most of you know;(I didn't say if you cared or not.)wherefore, Melon'dwarf has been play and said as to be poor on "SSBB"'s Tier list in the matters of Tourney cases. Well wheres ganon?

Well I'd tell you this, Ganon can punish, ganon can has a decent recovery, ganon can combo and attack through Lag with his "Side-special" when you quick Short hop it. Ganon can even make babies, which is why we have african-americans today, and everyone is jelous. >:C...

Well all thoses things maybe true but I'm telling you, this Tier list really makes me have tears ;__;

So yeah, my first blog is my first blog.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
well compare him to other low tiers in depth, I think that could help seeing how this won't jack to jack.

but of course when I used logic to prove pichu is better than kirby and pointedhow pichu is better in every way but in the cases of pichu can't take hits, kirby's duck is good and kirby has a little bit better edge gaurd.

yeah don't use logic because i've been using logic to prove pichu better for like a year and a half. Talk people that why gannonis low is because there are to many(hard counter) and he *****(hih tier everyone esle sucks vs) somehow it worked for F***ing kirby really they PLayed that d*** card and that's why he is higher oh kirby hard counters sheik(WTF) and he would be higher if there were less foxes

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I understand totally. yeah make up some half A*** lie and make everyone believe it and gannon will be much higher than he should be

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Really don't use logic it doesn't work just make up some BS like oh gannon goes even with MK and have a video of someone everythin a pro useing MK who normally doesn't use MK

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Ganon can even make babies, which is why we have african-americans today, and everyone is jelous. >:C...
Oh.
My.
GOD.

I think ICG just made an alt account for Brawl. He will support Ganondorf for Brawl as he has done for Pichu in Melee.

My day just got amazing. :chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh::psycho:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
gannon shouldn't be higher I just F***ing hate kirby ssbm, I'm pointing out how you should move him up, kirby's metagame changed last when they figured out wding after that nothing new happened with kirby period.but somehow he when up and more F***ed up i've made so many discovers about pichu and helped change his metagame to useing up-B to approach with, it's more legit than m2k's ssbm gannon.

But hey if you'll over hype pichu i'll overhype gannon in brawl. I'll go around saying he so skilless because all you have to do is mash your **** button and win and other over board stuff. You can talk about how pichu is falcon's right knee and it's a sin against smash to have falcon or any part of falcon bottom of bottom

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ganon relies solely on the opponent's mistakes. If you looked at his frame data you'd see how unbelievably screwed Ganon really is.

He's fun but technically you're completely ****ed if you use him. Take Falco vs Ganon for example. Ganon can literally do NOTHING as Falco spams laser after laser. Ganon isn't even allowed to move, ever mind attack Falco. His Dair is cool though.

Top Bottom