• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ganon has secret jet boots

KRiMz0N

Smash Journeyman
my feet are draggin down on this dusty old road
so i was playing around with ganon, trying to add stutter stepping to my flame choke combo arsenal, when i realized that ganon doesn't have a very good forward stutter step at all. it hardly does anything.

that's when i tried a backwards stutter step (which is essentially a wave bounce on the ground) and found that he was propelled forward, covering three times the distance of a normal stutter step.

has this already been found? because it sure is awesome

B!squick

Smash Master
I love this topic if only for the title. And for something so simple sounding I would have to asume it's been discovered. In situations like this, it's probably best to use the Q&A thread in the future.

xiferp

Smash Apprentice
Yes. What you call your forward stutter plus your backwards stutter together would be a salmon smash. I think. So. Yeah.

Top Bottom