• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamingblack presents Grey's Rattlehead Tourney- 16/16/Round 4 deadline is whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey gamingblack im not sure why but straked said for me just to advance...... you can ask him about it:/

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Not my fault you didn't show up -___-
By the way Grey, how did you decide the DQ?
well i decide that i'd flip a coin 3 time, heads would be slasher, tails would be chris, you won 2 out of 3, unless of course you want to give your spot to chris or unless you want a redo, but you'll both have to agree on it, dont blame me since i told you guys there would be a coin toss...

Slasherx

Smash Ace
well i decide that i'd flip a coin 3 time, heads would be slasher, tails would be chris, you won 2 out of 3, unless of course you want to give your spot to chris or unless you want a redo, but you'll both have to agree on it, dont blame me since i told you guys there would be a coin toss...
Lady luck on my side.
I'll stick with it for now unless he starts complaining.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey slasherx just pm me when its a good tme for you to do our match:]:)

Slasherx

Smash Ace
GGS 8bitman, I lost 2-1
I can't believe I almost won with a broken controller!
Anyway it was boring, you play TOO Defensively with R.O.B

8Bitman

Smash Master
thats how a R.O.B is.... gg's though buddy:] hey dabuz just pm me when its a good time for you to do our matches:]:)

8Bitman

Smash Master
ok gamingblack this concludes your tourney:] i lost to dabuz 3-0:] gg's:)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Because I need the Wii Browser so I don't have to harass my parents to go on their computer just so I can find out my tourney matches. :(
ugg, i do that too sometimes and that used to be my only way to get online for the first half of my brawl career but i didn't claim any pity prize because of that when i used to lose all my tournaments near the endD;

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Because I need the Wii Browser so I don't have to harass my parents to go on their computer just so I can find out my tourney matches. :(
well if dabuz doesnt pick the wii points, ill buy a card, and ill gift you the wii browser
im just that nice

Ugg

Smash Champion
ugg, i do that too sometimes and that used to be my only way to get online for the first half of my brawl career but i didn't claim any pity prize because of that when i used to lose all my tournaments near the endD;
I'm just kidding. I'm not expecting a prize, I'm in third. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom