• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop and SWF Presents: Battle Network 4.5?

Dust

Smash Rookie
Gamestop and SWF Presents: Battle Network 4.5?
Sorta...?

Good News, everyone! Sync's normal biweekly tournament series (That's in partnership with Gamestop!) will still be happening this Saturday! Sorta...
Normally, Sync runs these tournaments; but this time, Sync will not be able to run the tournament because of this and this.
So, he told me to at least hold one for melee since they didn't get any air time last tournament!
Like always, we will be having a singles and doubles tournament for Melee. There will be no entry fees or venue fee.

Schedule:

Date:
Saturday, December, 17th.

Time:
12 P.M.
I'll arrive and begin to setup for the tournament.

1 P.M.
Sign-ups and friendlies open up!

2 P.M.
Melee doubles begin!

Midway through doubles
Melee singles begins.

Where: 3003 West Holcome Blvd Houston, TX 77025 "Gamestop". (Hint: It's in the same parking lot as the randalls and Barnes and noble.)

Parking and food: There should be ample parking spaces for everyone coming and there's lots of food nearby! The closest food source is the Chik-fil-a in the parking lot of the Gamestop.

Setups:

PLEASE BRING SETUPS SO WE CAN ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDLIES PLAYED AND HAVE THE TOURNAMENT RAN SMOOTHLY!!!!!!! IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT BECAUSE I'M RUNNING 2 EVENTS. 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Rules:
We will be using the MBR recommended ruleset for Melee. Here is the link to the ruleset: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257229

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Is this Michael Button?

I was just thinking the other day about how this tournament needed to be a fraction of an actual BN. It's good to know we had the same thought. Expect us to show up in large numbers.

Dust

Smash Rookie
Is this Michael Button?

I was just thinking the other day about how this tournament needed to be a fraction of an actual BN. It's good to know we had the same thought. Expect us to show up in large numbers.
I don't think a "fraction" of BN will be enough to hold all of this awesomeness.

I'm pretty hyped for this tournament, and the large quantity of people that should/shall/hopefully show up.

*Michael button approves this message*

:phone:

Top Bottom