• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameshark color codes

smakis

Smash Ace
Is there anyone who have the color codes for yoshi? The pink and dark blue color, the ones i found does not work =/.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
use the debug menu. has all the colours of every character.

If you want the pink one, you can use the character modifier to switch your character to Yoshi, and select on the char select screen Falcon with one of his colours (I believe the right one). When you change your character to Yoshi, Yoshi is Pink.

EDIT:

or...

800A4B3E 000? Character Color Modifier P1
800A4BB2 000? Character Color Modifier P2
800A4C26 000? Character Color Modifier P3
800A4C9A 000? Character Color Modifier P4
Replace ? with:
4 Yoshi is pink and most of the other characters are green
5 Yoshi is dark blue

It's fun when you use the Pink/dark blue colour modifiers on different characters. You get strange results :p

smakis

Smash Ace
i am using those codes, but they are not working when i activate them =/ and using the debug menu is a bit tedious if you want to do it every match =)

edit: correction, the code works only in classic mode when i pick yellow yoshi

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Then your best move is to search google. I have the codes, don't know what they are though, and my computer won't let me see what they are. But I searched google for a long time before I found it (I HAD to get dark blue yoshi... for Blue Yoshi reasons lol)

Top Bottom