• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamEscape, Marshfield WI, Apr 21st

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
hey i dont know if Toecutter is going to this or not but if he isent anyone want to team with my cant gurantee anything
I can vouch for young Fade016. He's a pretty good Marth.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
i almost forgot about this tourney >_>
Don't quit on us for real now... continue to be the Brett Farve of the CWC and always stay on, just for one more tournament :D

Oh, and BTW, I just found out... it's on Trivia weekend XD Like that's gonna stop anybody; just means that I won't have that experience of trivia I always did want to do on a team... we should at least have a radio on in a corner or something for that, it's fun to listen to the questions they get.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I would rather do Trivia than a SSB tourney, though it appears I won' t be doing either.

:(

Xenocide2

Smash Rookie
haha C-wolf man id love to give you a ride but i can drive and my mom would be kinda creeped out so, plus i think im giveing Devy and Fade a ride ontop of me and my mom that would leave maybe 1 cramped seat other wise id love to plus i got a small car set up to play on the way there

krst

Smash Rookie
Unless someone can give me a ride from Madison, I'm out. Is anyone coming from or through Madison?
Cwolf - I'm leaving from the lakeshore dorms on friday afternoon and coming back on sunday. I'm assuming I'm staying with Tar. I would offer you a ride if you wanted to hang out in stevens point for the weekend and could find some housing to crash at.... otherwise I'm really sorry. We should work on rides sometime and split gas money to the tournys.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
hard to say, i'm not sure there is any local interest... last few tournaments we've pretty much scared away all the local players.... ***** them too hard i guess... the gamescape link provided in the first post has an online registration that just got put up... if people have been using it, that would give me a better guess

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
ok i got 3 questions

Are the Jappense snacks free?(Doubt it =p)

is it just a 1 time fee of 5$ or 5$ for every Hour?

Do we have to Register on gamescape site and if were under 18 get that permission thingy?

Zicore

Smash Champion
lol she is in our crew. that's krista. i should probably add her to the banner
OH CRAP! MY bad! >_> I didn't know you were on the boards. Yeah, sure, I will team. No doubt. Marth and Peach ftw!

But it has also come to my attention that I might be doing Trivia and/or working. So idk...BLAH! If I go, then yeah, deff. team.

Oh and sparrow...I am sorry for the improper grammer. I shall try and do better next time:ohwell:

And jason...I remember beating you at HJ4 without actually KILLING you...so there is COMPLETE mind games. And yes, I do have strong points. Just not a lot of them. Like miss-fires, for instence.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
ok i got 3 questions

Are the Jappense snacks free?(Doubt it =p)

is it just a 1 time fee of 5$ or 5$ for every Hour?

Do we have to Register on gamescape site and if were under 18 get that permission thingy?
no they're not free

yes its a one time fee of $5

and yes you need to register and get that permission thingy

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
i don't know just a bunch of random snacks from japan....

they have normal american snacks too tho...

but they have this awesome japanese soda that rawks

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Ahh Im looking for a ride. I can pay up for gass. Spikes, Sparrow?? Anyone? Ifnot I guess I can take my own car or whatever. Just PM me if you have any info. Thanks alot

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
No Brand Con? Giving money out as prizes? Blasphemy!

Unless if we're going to Super Hyper Final Attack!! as Denjin J and the Jaeger. That is the only road to victory.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
So... nobody's been posting. This is gonna be small...

Oh, and if anybody cares, my computer has amnesia (I'm getting the gamescape form and typing this on my dad's laptop), so I'll not be posting for a time...

krst

Smash Rookie
I too have a surpise for the CW crew.... with help from lovely wisconsin tax payers. yes yes.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
well as of now I don't think that I can go, my parental units say that i need someone to go with me. However im going to try and fight the power and tell my parents that Im a big boy and can go alone. :)

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Also Im not 100% sure that I will be attending however if I can go, I want to have a duoble teams partner set up.

Does anyone want to team with me?? plz. :)

Xenocide2

Smash Rookie
hey guys how long you guys expecting this to last because the only forshur ride i can get back from it is at 5 and i dont want to leave that early unless it all ends by then witch it wont so like anyone able to give me and my friend(Fade) a ride back to stevens point ?!? ( not crucial)

Top Bottom