• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games that people have made with Game Maker or other programs

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I generally use Game Maker as a proof-of-concept ground since it's so easy to test an idea with it without having to worry about visual aspects of anything. But once the concept is proven I move onto Cpp/SDL/OpenGL or something else.

Game Maker's runtime performance sssyyuuuukkkkkkks... but it's pretty underrated and cops a lot of flak based on its very nature ("do everything for me"), whereas it's actually a very powerful (if comparatively limited) piece of kit.

Anyway, don't have any games I can share, I tend to just fizzle out after I prove the concept, so I have a lot of half-finished things that are mainly just demos of new ideas/techniques for whatever, I suck.

Top Bottom