• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamelot Monthly 2, San Antonio TX 10/11/08 Results

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Brawl Singles

1: Dr Mario Kart ($147.00)
2: Puffball ($42.00)
3: Morningstar ($21.00)
4: Lightmare
5: KITE
5: Slim
7: Vince
7: Nike20
9: ZSAK
9: Joe
9: Etang
9: Canti
13: Geoberos
13: GreyFox
13: Superman
13: Suspect
17: Midnyte
17: SOS says Brawl is Gay
17: Ty
17: Tonik
17: Panda
17: Papi

Melee Singles

1: caveman ($72.00)
2: Flex ($30.00)
3: Alex 19 ($18.00)
4: S.O.S. Kitty
5: FYRE
5: Haha
7: Nike 20
7: AnH
9: Dyse
9: KPD
9: forkgirl
9: The Host King Mosquito
13: OT

A few things:

THERE WILL BRAWL AT GAMELOT MONTHLY 3 NOVEMBER 15th! I will make a new thread soon. Also may add Guilty Gear.

I may use Lee's new format to see if it can make Brawl more manageable. Or I may just run Brawl Teams just see if they really run faster.

Also, Cliff has suggested a weekday that he would set up the TV's and people can bring their consoles and play for free. I can use these gatherings to talk with the players and see what I can do to improve the tournaments.

screeddie

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely down for the idea of just chillin' and playing for free on some weekdays.

Badass tournament. I had the opportunity to play a lot of SA smashers. You're crazy, Puffball..

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
saved for videos
I'm gonna watch those vids of me vs. DMK, and count how many times he:

1. Uses Tornado
2. Uses Shuttle Loop

It'll be enough to make even Inui laugh/cry.

Oh, and thx screeddie.

Nike.

Smash Hero
And I am now awake too early because my parents are making my go outta town for the day :/. Vids wont be up til late tonight.

Oh, Kyle let me write down the info on all the ppl who entered the tourny (name email). If/When Cliff does have some free day I can let them know as well. I really like this. Now they dont have to be held at my house lol.

chickenwing2k2

Smash Apprentice
Soul Calibur 4 Results:

OK people here are the results:

1. Agustin
2. Nori
3. Blaze
4. S.O.S
5. DSB
5. Chickenwing
7. Lightmare
7. DirtyFish
9. Kid
9. SkyKing
9. TC_Benz
9. SanoSaulte
13. MC Clusky
13. Midnyght

Thx for everyone who showed up. And to some of you.....that play smash...and you KNOW you play SC....

Stop bein a *****...play SC4!!!! :)

Kyle: Cliff, You and I need to talk about this upcoming tournament. throwing almost 6 tournaments. it's all good and all, but we need to arrange the times and the order, because honestly i think you're running these tournaments WAY too close together.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
man all of you guys on here were too intense

dont worry this isnt gonna stop me from coming up and not fail as hard as i did despite the fact i didnt come dead last

@Nike 20 - if cliff really does that then it would save your parents the trouble of worrying about the noise :)

@Kyle - was the bracket that was made this tourney go by the placing from last months tourney?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
from what I know:

1: Dr Mario Kart (MetaKnight)
2: Puffball (Sonic)
3: Morningstar (Snake)
4: Lightmare
5: KITE (MetaKnight)
5: Slim (Wario)
7: Vince
7: Nike20 (Kirby)

SParklez

Smash Rookie
Brawl Singles
Also, Cliff has suggested a weekday that he would set up the TV's and people can bring their consoles and play for free. I can use these gatherings to talk with the players and see what I can do to improve the tournaments.
This is a very interesting piece of information.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
I HAD YOU CAVE!!! Lol and flex well you know what you did! :( stupid down smash...

K1T3

Smash Lord
Shouts

After School Melee Special
Fyre - you're still my favorite person to smash with, glad you stayed a bit longer so we could get in some games
Gale - Nice of you to show up
Espy - Fun teams matches =) Never forget the melee! It's just too fun. Ahh and nice brawl I guess too =P
Nike20 - I liked your Marth. Hope we get to play again. Nice ****** my fox with your Kirby in brawl.
Kyle - Thanks for the tourney. I don't think you played me a single melee game... oh wait my fox ***** your peach again =P
Chris/Mike - glad yall stopped by to join in the melee fun =)

Brawl Kids
Qunicy - Play me some games next time!!!
Morningstar - Nice brawl matches. You seem pretty cool. I'd like to play you more.
Slim - My pause ***** you! Lol, good matches man, keep working on that Wario. Hopefully we'll play again.
Slim's friend/Olimar player - sorry I didn't get your name man. Nice Oli ****** my friends Snake like that, I can barely beat him with my MK
OT - stay for the melee with us next time
GW/ROB player - sorry don't remember your name, I was scared of that ROB, thought I was going to lose that one. Good matches.

Sorry anyone else I forgot

SOS - you didn't play me any games =(((( am talking about melee) Glad you came though. Nice Corneria ****. I saw a few of the matches.

Susie/Kitty - you don't get on smashboards but thx for helping Kyle with the tourney/ running it for him =P

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
if i didnt get shafted then i wouldve stayed longer....you need to play with us after the tourneys man.....me, puff, and slim had much after tourney fun :)

K1T3

Smash Lord
if i didnt get shafted then i wouldve stayed longer....you need to play with us after the tourneys man.....me, puff, and slim had much after tourney fun :)
Was this at that room outside the closest with the laggy TV of LaGGGG? I don't like laggy TVs... I played Slim a couple games right before he left. And I played lots of melee teams with Espy before he left.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
lol yea but again if you wanted to play with us then we would've moved to the closet :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Was this at that room outside the closest with the laggy TV of LaGGGG? I don't like laggy TVs... I played Slim a couple games right before he left. And I played lots of melee teams with Espy before he left.
Man, I was owning in Melee.

Never forget it KITE...you know what I'm talking about.

READY? GO!!

PIIIING!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
lol i heard about that puff.....that doesnt sound too happy on the opponents part ;)

Nike.

Smash Hero
I was in the back of the room and couldnt see the screen. But I heard "go" and instant death soon followed lol.

EDIT: I have matches on post #2

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
13th... I guess that's not bad for my first Brawl tournament (Geoberos). As for the Grand Finals, I gave up during the actual matches and I don't feel like counting them now. Too bad memory ran out by the seventh and final match. Brinstar was screwing everything over and kept everything on edge.

Top Bottom